Time to get behind them

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

TomHeffernan

Reaction score
Some of you should be ashamed! This is not a time for packing it in, having a go at Wilder, the players or whoever else you want to have a go at.

This is a time to get behind them. Give them our a encouragement. You have short memories. Seeing Wilder like that in his interview yesterday really got me down. It’s time to get behind him. Who motivates the motivator? We do.

After all he’s done for the club in the past 4 years, after all the unforgettable moments he’s given us, this man deserves our backing!

You ungrateful lot! It’s time to repay for the last 4 great years. It’s time to get behind them. I could understand it if the team wasn’t trying but it is. They’ve given their all for 4 years. It’s time for us to do the same.

I still think we’ll stay up and it will be Wilders greatest achievement and next year starting with a clean slate, a good young team and a stadium full of fans.

What more do you expect us to do? Almost no one is calling for Wilders head Despite the worst start in Premier League history, that shows how much we think about him.

We can’t get behind the team when we can‘t get in the fucking stadium..

Hello, Stegosaurus here

Fact is, Wilders transfers this season have been dreadful. 6 in. Zero improved the team.

There is no skirting around that fact.

Lowe-IQ is an embarassment
Ramsdale a waste of money
Bogle gets seen less than Bigfoot
Burke is the best of the bunch, he can run in a straight line
Brewster isnt ready for this level
Foderingham isnt an improvement on Moore

Hello, Stegosaurus here

Fact is, Wilders transfers this season have been dreadful. 6 in. Zero improved the team.

It's Sir Wilder to you snorter. Now kindly fuck off back to pork land.

Can someone tell me what 'get behind them' actually means?

If I was in the stadium I wouldn't be booing them, nor should/would anyone else.

It's Sir Wilder to you snorter. Now kindly fuck off back to pork land.

Hello, Stegosaurus here,

Is that a reference towards myself being a Muslim? The insinuation of pork/pigs been offensive to Muslims?

I think everybody should calm down. Making comments on a football forum ain’t gonna make the night time news.
Whether your an hysterical, doom merchant or an one-eyed happy clapper all opinions are valid. I really don’t think CW will be consulting the S2 forum before his next team talk or for that matter the Prince before his next big decision.

Hello, Stegosaurus here

Can i have your opinion on this please.

david brooks.gif

Wilder has lifted this club for the last 4 years, players fans and owners now its our turn to to lift him including us fans ,players and owners alternatively we will lose him and we will go back to mediocrity.

Hello, Stegosaurus here,

But now he's failing. A farm wouldnt keep a sheepdog around if he couodnt do the job anymore. Regardless of how well he'd done in thr past. Theyd out Old Yeller out to pasture.

Some of you should be ashamed! This is not a time for packing it in, having a go at Wilder, the players or whoever else you want to have a go at.

This is a time to get behind them. Give them our a encouragement. You have short memories. Seeing Wilder like that in his interview yesterday really got me down. It’s time to get behind him. Who motivates the motivator? We do.

After all he’s done for the club in the past 4 years, after all the unforgettable moments he’s given us, this man deserves our backing!

You ungrateful lot! It’s time to repay for the last 4 great years. It’s time to get behind them. I could understand it if the team wasn’t trying but it is. They’ve given their all for 4 years. It’s time for us to do the same.

I still think we’ll stay up and it will be Wilders greatest achievement and next year starting with a clean slate, a good young team and a stadium full of fans.

I doubt we can rescue this but the players are genuinely trying, the manager cares more than anyone, and the collapse in confidence won’t be resolved by making big changes to what got us here.

I really couldn’t be more behind this management and squad. Just wish we could be in the ground to help get the old intensity back.

Hello, Stegosaurus here,

But now he's failing. A farm wouldnt keep a sheepdog around if he couodnt do the job anymore. Regardless of how well he'd done in thr past. Theyd out Old Yeller out to pasture.
Yes but once a blade always a blade and wilder is one of our own but you wouldn't know about that.

Don't think so
We have been given another chance to improve the club

A chance that nobody ever saw coming and certainly not one that almost bankrupted us chasing

Yet another chance

And yet again they've blown it because of the clubs absolute aversion to anything that represents footballing skill and technique

This time we've had the money, can't cry poor old us anymore

The club just basically believes in doing things in the most unattractive, boring way imaginable.

If they go down, they can fuck off

Not because they've gone down, but because they will always be shit forever

If they can't put a team out with a modicum of technique, style and basic footballing ability whilst receiving Premier League money, well then it's time to say bollocks to them

Don't think so

A chance that nobody ever saw coming and certainly not one that almost bankrupted us chasing

Yet another chance

And yet again they've blown it because of the clubs absolute aversion to anything that represents footballing skill and technique

The club just basically believes in doing things in the most unattractive, boring way imaginable.

If they can't put a team out with a modicum of technique, style and basic footballing ability whilst receiving Premier League money, well then it's time to say bollocks to them
Tbh I think unless you’ve got money like the top 6-8 clubs is it a bad thing? With how our budget is one bad season this could happen and I mean wages not overall transfers (perhaps not with 1 point after 11 games) because there’s next to no chance of winning league so all you hope for is a top 10 finish some of the arrogance towards the clubs outside the typical top 6 is obvious, var more diving players and less allocations so some may prefer championship as daft as it sounds I’m not disagreeing with you necessarily I’m just playing devils advocate

Hello, Stegosaurus here,

Smegosaurus

For what’s worth I think we should stick with him.
Most blades are behind him ! he's brought us some real good times in his 4 years.
The worry is Wilder himself! It's tough on us all seeing us lose match after match he will feel it even more being a lifelong blade (being manager) who has followed us up and down the land ,he's not a Warnock who is a blade when it suits him.
It's a full on stressful job at the best of times the pressure on him must be effecting him 24 hours a day.
I dont think he will pull off a Bassett but I agree he's the best man to take us back up .
It's a tough one to call as it cant be good on his health! Let's hope the Prince makes the right decision for the club and Wilder
He has to think long and hard .Wilder is not one to walk away

It must be said that a Stegosaurus must have been the animal modern day pigs have evolved to.
Especially when there is a dinasaur stadium covered in rusty scales down the road in Hillsborough.

The pitch isnt much better as there are strange scaly marks and bare patches which looks
like it has a bad dose of something unpleasant. A Desso pitch but not up to standard but
this is what happens when porkers are allowed to graze.

Don't think so well go away then but don’t bother coming back when the tide has turned you are not a blade.

Yet another chance

Well at least this Stegosaurus cunt has outed himself as a former banned poster.

Most blades are behind him ! he's brought us some real good times in his 4 years.
The worry is Wilder himself! It's tough on us all seeing us lose match after match he will feel it even more being a lifelong blade (being manager) who has followed us up and down the land ,he's not a Warnock who is a blade when it suits him.
It's a full on stressful job at the best of times the pressure on him must be effecting him 24 hours a day.
I dont think he will pull off a Bassett but I agree he's the best man to take us back up .
It's a tough one to call as it cant be good on his health! Let's hope the Prince makes the right decision for the club and Wilder
He has to think long and hard .Wilder is not one to walk away
There’s no one better to be our manager in the championship, and that’s what we look like at the minute a mid table championship side.

I hope the prince doesn’t sack him, but how long do you go on losing games? There are still 27 games left, will the prince stick by him if we lose the next 10?

Yes lads, if we clap at our teles and computer screens enough something might change.

Hello, Stegosaurus here,

pullis 3pts out of 15 hes failing 🐷🐷🐷

Hello, Stegosaurus here

Really Harsh on Brewster that the kids hardly got a look in

I fully back Wilder and want him to stay.

But I don’t get why it’s so bad and un-Bladey to question the decisions he makes, particularly during the worst ever start in Premier League history.

I fully back Wilder and want him to stay.

But I don’t get why it’s so bad and un-Bladey to question the decisions he makes, particularly during the worst ever start in Premier League history.

Hello, Stegosaurus here

I full agree. Fact is, Wilder has dropped the ball--first with bad signings, second with keeping Lundstrum who clearly doesn't want to be here and is disrupting the team and third by not having a Plan B when things aren't going well.

Back
Top Bottom