Player Suggestion Tim Krul

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Tezza1889

Reaction score
Out of contract and 32 but could be a great back up plan should OGS dither over Henderson.. and he's going to this time I think.?

Bags of experience and a 2 year deal isn't a gamble..

Yep, a knobhead but much better if he was our knobhead. Tbh I rated him when he was at Newcastle and he'd be a massive upgrade on Moore. Not quite so sure on him coming in to be first choice although he doesn't make that many clangers.

Out of contract and 32 but could be a great back up plan should OGS dither over Henderson.. and he's going to this time I think.?

Bags of experience and a 2 year deal isn't a gamble..
If he's 32 that's a great age for a keeper he's in his prime bags of experience even played
at international level.
If he's on a free I would snap him up we cant wait for Man Utd to sanction Hendersons loan.
He could even be loaned to another club .Cant see Krol coming to be back up !. so if we wait for Henderson we are in danger of losing out not just on Krol but other keepers
we are interested in.

I would 100% take him.
With 2 years left on his contract they would want a couple of million for him though.

Let's be honest. When a player is shithousing FOR you, you fucking love it. Hendo is certainly very good at it (and winds up opposition for that reason). Krul winds me up right now, but if he was doing it for us, then I'd be laughing my bollocks off.

So yes, it's a oui from me.

Back
Top Bottom