three possible goal keepers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wouldn't be shocked if we went for a search across Europe/Africa if Henderson doesn't arrive soon.

Just heard from a mate that the Henderson deal is dead😡. Man ure have given him a £50.000 a week pay rise and want a £2 million loan fee🙄. They’re expecting us to stump up all of the money😡😡.
I know we’ve got money now but we’re not Liverpool, Chelsea etc😡😡.
I’m glad wilder is keeping to his principles of not spunkin moneh.
A Man Utd season ticket holder who is a mate has just confirmed it😡. UTB ⚔⚔

Is your mate called Richard?

☝This is doing the rounds on social media a lot, if Henderson isnt coming To The Lane then i thought the lad Etheridge was Cardiff city's best player last year ( correct age too at 29 ) also really rate Randolph at Middlesbrough too! International player with Ireland bags of experience but at 32 might not fit cw criteria age wise?

32 yrs old for a keeper is like 27yrs old for a striker.

Surely Adrian on a free works out cheaper than Hendo on loan?

32 yrs old for a keeper is like 27yrs old for a striker.

Surely Adrian on a free works out cheaper than Hendo on loan?
I wouldnt be against Adrian coming at all mate, trouble with a 32 year old goalkeeper is there isnt any chance of much resale value if and when required.

What's so troubling about a very experienced and proven PL keeper at prime GK age who is available for free? Not like we can lose money on him!

Moving on from Eastenders to this grim northern outreach, some may say it's almost medieval.

Go Heaton instead. Always been reliable (albeit somewhat injury prone)

Agreed, he’s always looked very capable when I’ve seen him play, which is not very often! Price and wages may be an issue. Villa’s interest apparently wavered due to the price they were quoted so if they were scared off I can’t see seeing him being a serious option for us.

I very much agree with buying players with a potential resale value but I think you have to make the occasional signing for purely football reasons rather than football/business reasons, particularly in defence and the keeper.
Ok mate, who would you like and think we could realistically get if Hendo doesnt come?

Ok mate, who would you like and think we could realistically get if Hendo doesnt come?
I don’t care, I don’t do scouting or player suggestions. You seem to think I’m disagreeing with you but reading your posts again I’m not really sure what point you’re making so I don’t even know myself if I’m agreeing with you or disagreeing.

Think goalie may be a bit more important than last year they’ll be a lot more defending and understanding between the defense getting a brand new goalie with two weeks to go before the season starts wouldn’t be a good idea.

Sayin that is man united want to ruin a young lads development by asking for ridiculous figures then that’s upto them

Don’t think deano will be impressed that there fucking us about

Agreed that it's an important position but there are decent keepers out there that we might have to pay a fee for but will be more than a 1 year option.

I don't think we should have to paid Man Utd for developing their player.

I don’t care, I don’t do scouting or player suggestions. You seem to think I’m disagreeing with you but reading your posts again I’m not really sure what point you’re making so I don’t even know myself if I’m agreeing with you or disagreeing.
Im just asking you a question nothing more nothing less . My point is looking at the alternatives to Hendo if he doesnt come thats all. Thanks

Don't think we will get Deano now, they want a £2m loan fee, which is ridiculous as it's a good move for all involved. I'd happily buy Tom Heaton permanently. Give us a quality player and we won't be fretting next season when we would be losing Deano, again.

Agreed that it's an important position but there are decent keepers out there that we might have to pay a fee for but will be more than a 1 year option.

I don't think we should have to paid Man Utd for developing their player.

We should as were getting a very talented goal keeper for free not 2 million though

Im just asking you a question nothing more nothing less . My point is looking at the alternatives to Hendo if he doesnt come thats all. Thanks
Any of them tbh. If Wilder rates them, that’s fine by me. None of them stand out as being particularly bad.

I'd take a look at pedro gallese - 29, experience at world cup and copa Americas - dodgy goal against Brazil aside. Looking for a club and cheaper than deano.

Back
Top Bottom