three possible goal keepers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Don't think we will get Deano now, they want a £2m loan fee, which is ridiculous as it's a good move for all involved. I'd happily buy Tom Heaton permanently. Give us a quality player and we won't be fretting next season when we would be losing Deano, again.

Man U’s conduct has been disappointing if this is true. I know Dean has only just signed his new contract but the terms must have been provisionally agreed weeks ago. If they were looking for a substantial loan fee it would have been good practice to have made this clear at the end of last season when we first made enquiries rather than dragging it out for the entire summer. I don’t know if there is some gamesmanship going on but if the Henderson deal falls through we may now be in a position where we have a crucial position to fill in a short timescale, particularly if we have no other irons in the fire.

Who is this Randolph the reindeer you speak of?😉
[/QUO

Apparently a late developer despite shining early in his career - some suggestion that he was shunned by team mates & forced to train alone
Subsequently proved to be a real leader after a performance subsequently described as historic by those that witnessed it
Likely to be available immediately post Christmas so if not now then January window
Couple if team mates may also be worth apunt

Kid with quick feet & elegant on the ball - cover / competition for Edna ? Dancer - not to be confused with similarly named Prancer who is by all accounts s a bit of a 'show-pony'
German forward described as lightning quick & devastating - Blitzen
Turkish midfielder - add weight & width across the middle - Donner

Hope this assists

Apparently a late developer despite shining early in his career - some suggestion that he was shunned by team mates & forced to train alone
Subsequently proved to be a real leader after a performance subsequently described as historic by those that witnessed it
Likely to be available immediately post Christmas so if not now then January window

Kid with quick feet & elegant on the ball - cover / competition for Edna ? Dancer - not to be confused with similarly named Prancer who is by all accounts s a bit of a 'show-pony'

Hope this assists
Would have, but thought that was Rudolph😉

Man U’s conduct has been disappointing if this is true. I know Dean has only just signed his new contract but the terms must have been provisionally agreed weeks ago. If they were looking for a substantial loan fee it would have been good practice to have made this clear at the end of last season when we first made enquiries rather than dragging it out for the entire summer. I don’t know if there is some gamesmanship going on but if the Henderson deal falls through we may now be in a position where we have a crucial position to fill in a short timescale, particularly if we have no other irons in the fire.
I remember Mancu in our relegation year. Total twats.

Why would they assist a fellow Premiership team? Rather shaft us as they did some years ago. Twats.

I believe it's because they have just given De Gea a new £117m contract, probably just to get some money back for that.

Hope this assists
But can he do it on a foggy Christmas Eve in Stoke?

Let’s just do a moneyball and scout a 6’7, 240lbs brick shithouse, with hands the size of dustbin lids.

Mark Bunn would be a decent back up keeper, we'll need one to cover Henderson

Back
Top Bottom