three possible goal keepers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

wadblade

Reaction score
Three possible goal keepers if Henderson wont come
Pope from Burnley [if fit]
Fraser Forster from southhamton
Jamal Blackman [if fit]

Said this on here before but Fraser Forster was decent about 4/5 years ago.

Now he’s 31, Southampton’s third choice keeper, made 1 appearance last season and also earns £70,000 a week due to a mental 5 year contract they gave him.

So what is appealing about him?

Heaton or Pope would be quality. As would Sam Johnstone as still at a good age only 26.

Some how Butland is still at stoke too, however seen somewhere stoke were wanting £30m for him

Sign that lanky git from Forest,yes he looks a bit like Lurch,but he’s tall and we are a team of midgets

Go Pants Go

We all know goalkeeper is a make or brake position for any team, and have seen our management team so far bring in two that have been ideal for the division we were in at the time. I don't doubt if they have to, they'll do it a third time...…..:)

Is Heaton still injured or been dropped to the bench? Either of those and I would be more than happy with.

Hi Super, I think Heaton is just out of favour as Dyche is currently favouring Pope. Maybe sees him as the younger and longer term option. Presumably Joe Hart is not making the match day squad at all. Vila (surprise surprise) were supposed to be sniffing around Heaton a few weeks ago!

Sam Johnstone would be a great shout but I doubt they'll sell. I'd rather we looked at the Championship than bought some busted flush like Forster.

Three possible goal keepers if Henderson wont come
Pope from Burnley [if fit]
Fraser Forster from southhamton
Jamal Blackman [if fit]

Pope is too critical to Burnley. Blackman is a MAJOR step backwards (Henderson is head and shoulders better than him)

Deano is signing for the blades chillax

In the words of Gary Barlow Have a little patience

Quite relaxed about it, if he doesn't come we'll get someone else. I'd rather us get someone in who will commit to the club than have Henderson for another season and then lose him back to Man U when they deem that he's good enough for them.

Quite relaxed about it, if he doesn't come we'll get someone else. I'd rather us get someone in who will commit to the club than have Henderson for another season and then lose him back to Man U when they deem that he's good enough for them.

Think goalie may be a bit more important than last year they’ll be a lot more defending and understanding between the defense getting a brand new goalie with two weeks to go before the season starts wouldn’t be a good idea.

Sayin that is man united want to ruin a young lads development by asking for ridiculous figures then that’s upto them

Don’t think deano will be impressed that there fucking us about

Just heard from a mate that the Henderson deal is dead😡. Man ure have given him a £50.000 a week pay rise and want a £2 million loan fee🙄. They’re expecting us to stump up all of the money😡😡.
I know we’ve got money now but we’re not Liverpool, Chelsea etc😡😡.
I’m glad wilder is keeping to his principles of not spunkin moneh.
A Man Utd season ticket holder who is a mate has just confirmed it😡. UTB ⚔️⚔️

☝️This is doing the rounds on social media a lot, if Henderson isnt coming To The Lane then i thought the lad Etheridge was Cardiff city's best player last year ( correct age too at 29 ) also really rate Randolph at Middlesbrough too! International player with Ireland bags of experience but at 32 might not fit cw criteria age wise?

Back
Top Bottom