These are them - New Kits 20/21 - 'leak'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is the sponsor even lower on this 3rd kit?? Changing the full colour to sandy gold is class though, wish they'd done that on the pink

How good does the mono tone badge look on the 3rd shirt?! Hope we continue this with future away kits when our crest won't match the kit

1601805978501.png

Queens Park FC

1601805907675.png

The 2020-21 away jersey is a unique piece of kit, linking the playing history of the club with that of shirt sponsor IRN-BRU. The top displays all Queen’s Park’s results since joining the Scottish League in season 1900-1901, and 1901 is the year that marks the inception of IRN-BRU. Using green, red and orange dots to symbolise win, loss or draw, the #MostHistoricKit features 56 seasons on the front and 56 on the back, with the dates of each season noted on the circle of that season’s first game.

Sold Out on the first day.
Shirt = £40 for all sizes.

If anybody wants a home shirt and was thinking of getting Brewster on the back, there's one on ebay for £50 or best offer.

It's in XS though

Anyone pre-ordered it? Do you pay immediately or will it come out when it's sent?
Money comes out when you place the order. Bit cheeky if you ask me but I'd imagine that the online sales system can't cope with (and isn't allowed to) holding the payment details until the shirts are actually available.

View attachment 94115

The 2020-21 away jersey is a unique piece of kit, linking the playing history of the club with that of shirt sponsor IRN-BRU. The top displays all Queen’s Park’s results since joining the Scottish League in season 1900-1901, and 1901 is the year that marks the inception of IRN-BRU. Using green, red and orange dots to symbolise win, loss or draw, the #MostHistoricKit features 56 seasons on the front and 56 on the back, with the dates of each season noted on the circle of that season’s first game.

Sold Out on the first day.
Shirt = £40 for all sizes.

That away one looks like a bus seat

How long do we reckon we'll have to wait til the S̶a̶u̶d̶i̶ ̶A̶r̶a̶b̶i̶a̶, I̶r̶e̶l̶a̶n̶d̶, Third Kit pre-orders get sent out?

I'm guessing probably after the Fulham and Liverpool games.

Clearly need to get a few of them £14.95s in before we can pay for them being stitched!

Just tried to order pre-order green shirt ... but they’re only showing sizes S and XS available. Eh? How the chuff can that be right, if you’re ordering pre-ordering them in?

Just tried to order pre-order green shirt ... but they’re only showing sizes S and XS available. Eh? How the chuff can that be right, if you’re ordering pre-ordering them in?
It’s a joke, I’ve paid for one for my son and I’ve emailed them to see when it’s coming, they’ve said they’re hoping to get them out between mid to late December. They’re getting another email in the morning, it’s ridiculous.

Answered your points below:

8.01 appears to rule out using a third colour for socks.
This explains why Man Utd wear White socks in Europe but Black in the League.

8.02 means our new kit would have been dubious whether it'd be legal as the colours aren't equally visible on both sides.
I disagree. Our new kit is OK because it has enough of the front of the shirt (stripes) visible on the back. Our promotion shirt wouldn't be allowed.

View attachment 87633 = View attachment 87636

View attachment 87638 = View attachment 87637

8.03 means you need to use the colours from the front on the back, so the red numbers and partial stripes might just about do the job, the example pictures show that a full plain backs on striped shirts isn't allowed, rather than the other way around like people seem to think the rule is (the previous white-backed shirt with black numbers from a couple of years ago failed both of these last two).
We are using the front colours, by using stripes. This seasons shirt could have Black or Red numbers, could have blue if we really wanted too. It just needs to contrast the number box:

View attachment 87639

53.03 is one for fans of the 70s box, if we had full stripes, the number would have to be on a solid colour, so no black numbers directly onto red/white stripes like we'd normally have (but the Milans and Barca don't need boxes as there's less contrast between the stripe colours).

I'd prefer us to have a League Shirt and should ever we qualify for Europe, just do what Atletico Madrid have done before and just patch the back up for the CL.

League Shirt:
View attachment 87642

Same shirt, but for Europe:
View attachment 87640
More info on UEFA kit requirements here. Banned the snake from Inters kit. Personal note... they grey version looks better

More info on UEFA kit requirements here. Banned the snake from Inters kit. Personal note... they grey version looks better

Adder thought it was more Dragon than Snake.

First. .....to bite.

Back
Top Bottom