These are them - New Kits 20/21 - 'leak'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Rollerball

Honourary Member Of Thunderbirds.
Reaction score
Had a quick look round and found nowt.
Forgive me if there is a thread, but someone asked me yesterday if my shirt was "last seasons" I think meaning 18/19 season and got me thinking with the virus, season extended and dinosaurs returning to wreak havoc (last one may not be true, but would anyone be surprised) are we getting a new shirt or home and away kits after this season finishes and if so will it be before next season starts?
Just thinking if the run 20/21 season almost concurrently to this season will they postpone till everything's back to normal?

With no idea when fans will be allowed back in grounds I would think new kits are a cert. The clubs will need all the money they can get.

We're keeping USG as sponsor too aren't we

....and will it be out before the end of July, so that the discounted vouchers for the club shop are worth taking?

Wait for the machinists to come back off furlough before worrying about shirts.

....and will it be out before the end of July, so that the discounted vouchers for the club shop are worth taking?

Not so sure next seasons kit will be out in late July Bob. Next season probably won't start till September so I can see United bringing out the new kit in August, and therefore the 10% reduction won't apply. I think the fact that the 10% reduction is only to 31st of July is telling. We tend to bring out next seasons kits fairly late at the best of times anyway. I'm still going to take out the club shop voucher and I'll waiver the 10% so I can see if next season's kit is decent (I've only liked one in six of the home shirts from Adidas). If its not I'll just buy the kids stuff from the shop for my boys!

Look at these beauties... 😍

sufchome.jpg

sufc123.jpg

As Muttley (Dick Dastardly's dog not the poster on here) and Eternal used to say... "YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH..!"

one thing is for certain i think the back has to be one solid colour due to league rulings

Back
Top Bottom