These are them - New Kits 20/21 - 'leak'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As The Christians (the band not the sky wizard botherers) once said - 'In an ideal world'.

BLADES-RETRO-MODERN.jpg

1591883539541.png
This Puma shirt. It's a Blades shirt, just needs Lavers/Waaaaaaaards and our badge.

I reckon we might have a black pinstripe next season, just to do something different with it.

Not keen on white socks.

White socks seem to be unlucky. Last season was the 2nd time we have been promoted in White socks, but we've been relegated 5 times in them... In League 1 we wore white socks for 4 seasons, Red for 1 and then got promoted in our only season wearing black.

Relegated twice in white shorts. Relegated 8 times in black. Never promoted in White shorts.

Relegation Kits:

Promotion Kits:

We have NEVER had a combination of White Shorts and Red Socks

As The Christians (the band not the sky wizard botherers) once said - 'In an ideal world'.

BLADES-RETRO-MODERN.jpg
Quite simply THIS IS SHEFFIELD UNITED --wonderful creation !!

exactly what our lads should be wearing--traditional colors and format but in a modern design--i pronounce you sir, to Chairman of the kit committee !!

I reckon we might have a black pinstripe next season, just to do something different with it.
Been thinking the same. Gone two seasons with barely any black now

I know it was probably a bit of lockdown fun, and the kit for next season was likely decided far in advance, but it would be kind of nice if this went some way to influencing the decision – and would go along with reintroducing a black part of the stripes.

Though it is a relegation kit...

I know it was probably a bit of lockdown fun, and the kit for next season was likely decided far in advance, but it would be kind of nice if this went some way to influencing the decision – and would go along with reintroducing a black part of the stripes.

Though it is a relegation kit...

How in God's name did that initial 95/96 shirt get picked for the first round

I still say our 1990 home kit was the best. Score draw retro have some great retro shirts but unfortunately none of ours :(

Great thread

Get ready for @tufty_club (see twitter) who today recorded a gulp....2 hour kits podcast special all about Blades kits overthe last 50 years. We rate, slate and discuss 20+ kits and debate what makes the perfect Blades kits. We did the pod with Jogn Devlin who is a kit illstrator / researcher. Kit fans will know his books/website well (true colours).

It was a cracking 2 hours. We scored every kit out of 10. Devlin knows so much about kits.

We may put the video on you tube as obviously it's a visual thing but if not will put all the kits we discuss on here alongside the pod.

91/93 Away shirt. For me the finalist and won with 3 second half goals. Classic ,clean and smart looking. Bring it back. PS no black pin stripes for me.

Back
Top Bottom