These are them - New Kits 20/21 - 'leak'

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Am I in the minority that like it? Wish it had a fully striped back like, but quite keen on the red name & numbers that the website personalisation is showing too.

Quite like the white shoulders, looks good with the collar and sleeve style.

It's smart.

Too much white on it, in my opinion. I do quite like the design though - it's better than the predominantly white home shirt we had in the Championship promotion season.

The USG sponsor looks better this time around too.

Finally, good to see us getting Toddla T involved again. All for the club collaborating more with local artists who support the club.

It’s a 4 out of 10 from me.

might get a 5 out of 10 if the numbers on the rear are in red and not black.

Tried to order adults and a child's, says that one of the items is out of stock

The problem that I have with these plain-back shirts is that they are not too bad with names and numbers on, but they look god-awful when they are blank. Walking out of the ground behind everybody you feel as though you’re in Bellend Road.

Last year’s red was a bit better than this new one and the previous year’s white back.

Why they can’t just do a panel for the number like in TC’s day is beyond me. Also, why can’t they do a fan’s version with a striped back if you don’t want lettering.

I quite like it. I think this is the first under Wilder that’s noticeably a bit different and that’s no bad thing. Reckon it’s a grower as well. I’m buying every year’s kit at the moment as it seems that at I’m now regretting the kits I didn’t buy over the years.

Don't like it. I don't hate it but it just seems like adidas don't care about our traditions or fan suggestions. And how difficult is it to put stripes on the sleeves? They have never done it in any of the kits we've had from them? Is it a cost thing?

As much as the quality of the kit has improved under adidas the designs barring the odd one or two have been woeful. I'd be happy to bin them off after this season and get a company who will make an effort with our kit designs

Not particularly enthused with this design. Again, what a lot of people are saying, just too much going on, loads of different shaped panels, somewhite, some red, some striped. Having said that, the collar and sleeve cuffs are nice, badges are in the right place. Prefer it to the Ramsdens kit but not as nice as last years.

Plus, looks like I'll have to spend an extra tenner on a small adults kit cause my young un hates the look of the sponsor on the kids one and to be fair, it does look pretty stupid.

Don't like it. I don't hate it but it just seems like adidas don't care about our traditions or fan suggestions. And how difficult is it to put stripes on the sleeves? They have never done it in any of the kits we've had from them? Is it a cost thing?

As much as the quality of the kit has improved under adidas the designs barring the odd one or two have been woeful. I'd be happy to bin them off after this season and get a company who will make an effort with our kit designs

I never had any issues with Macron

Just took care to follow the washing instructions exactly

Never faded, never went pink.

Still wear the long sleeved Malta version

I quite like it. I think this is the first under Wilder that’s noticeably a bit different and that’s no bad thing. Reckon it’s a grower as well. I’m buying every year’s kit at the moment as it seems that at I’m now regretting the kits I didn’t buy over the years.
Someone was selling old Blades shirts at Marsh Lane car boot yesterday.
The b/w striped from 07 some HFS sponsor and capitol one shirts. That hideous pinstripe John Holland and a repro from Sabella era.
that one was polo shirt material and a bit weighty.
£20 a shirt.

I never had any issues with Macron

Just took care to follow the washing instructions exactly

Never faded, never went pink.

Still wear the long sleeved Malta version

I never had any issues with fading, peeling etc but the material quality was definitely below what we get from adidas.

Macron have also greatly improved since we had them last with regards to kit designs. Wouldn't say no to having them back, at least we'd be one of their more high profile clubs now

its alright. reminds me of the 2009 shirt. that 20% ST reduction is an annual thing right
sheff-utd-08-home_4_2_1_1_1_1.jpg

I never had any issues with fading, peeling etc but the material quality was definitely below what we get from adidas.

Macron have also greatly improved since we had them last with regards to kit designs. Wouldn't say no to having them back, at least we'd be one of their more high profile clubs now

I haven't bought a shirt since the Malta one so can't comment on Adidas quality.

Mind you at £55 a shirt, it should be good quality

I also don't like that such products are usually made in sweat shops and the profit (which I have absolutely nothing against) isn't reflected in their machinists and labourers wages.

I haven't bought a shirt since the Malta one so can't comment on Adidas quality.

Mind you at £55 a shirt, it should be good quality

I also don't like that such products are usually made in sweat shops and the profit (which I have absolutely nothing against) isn't reflected in their machinists and labourers wages.

I haven't paid full price for a united shirt since about 2004. I don't feel the need to have the new shirt the week it comes out and will happily wait until they cut it to a reasonable amount. I can't justify paying that much for a football shirt I might wear once a fortnight.

Maybe it's just the tight yorkshire bastard in me 😀

I haven't paid full price for a united shirt since about 2004. I don't feel the need to have the new shirt the week it comes out and will happily wait until they cut it to a reasonable amount. I can't justify paying that much for a football shirt I might wear once a fortnight.

Maybe it's just the tight yorkshire bastard in me 😀

Actually I agree with you, except

By the time the prices do come down, they never have on in my size :(

I really wanted this season's white away shirt

Back
Top Bottom