Theresa May has been a great Prime Minister for us

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
When she became Prime Minister in July 2016, we were facing our sixth successive season in League One.
Under her Premiership we have enjoyed two promotions, a return to the Premier League and the Bouncing Day Massacre. Much better than David Cameron's performance, which saw us relegated and languishing in League One. I bet no other Prime Minister has done better for us.
I guess Chris Wilder deserves some credit, but well done Theresa May!

Is this a football related thread?I'll get my tin hat ready. However agree with comments. I don't live in the UK so different issues for me.

When she became Prime Minister in July 2016, we were facing our sixth successive season in League One.
Under her Premiership we have enjoyed two promotions, a return to the Premier League and the Bouncing Day Massacre. Much better than David Cameron's performance, which saw us relegated and languishing in League One. I bet no other Prime Minister has done better for us.
Not a patch on Lord Salisbury (1895-1902). United were League Champions once, runners-up once, Cup winners twice, and losing finalists once. Life was much better under a Conservative aristocrat.

Lets get her in- as the court case is proving, any old idiot can be given positions within the club with seemingly no actual reason, job description or purpose. She could be our Delia; getting pissed up in the executive boxes and yelling on a microphone. Maybe she’s a hidden talent for rustling up a good pie as well.

Just don't let her negotiate transfers; we’ll be waiting until 2023 for our next signing.

Shall we discuss the years 1979-1981.

No coincidence our club began the demise at the same time as the UK.

Not a patch on Lord Salisbury (1895-1902). United were League Champions once, runners-up once, Cup winners twice, and losing finalists once. Life was much better under a Conservative aristocrat.
Think the only time we won a trophy or promotion under a Labour government was in 2006!

Death of democracy v Blades revival. So on balance a good Prime Minister!

Yeah I know what you’re on with..

I’ve got sand in my vagina about the EU elections and how I’ve been leafleted to death about an election that had we left the EU as was the democratic will of the nation we wouldn’t even be discussing..

Sorry to brexshit you post.. (do a stchteve maclaren voice when you read that last bit)

Pity May chose to ignore the residents of Grenfell Tower when she visited the tower block after the fire. Still, all in a days's work I guess...I mean, she'll have had plenty to occupy herself with, and as she'll be well aware, give it enough time and who'll remember?
I guess you missed the point of the thread...

Husband has more cash than Prince and Kev put together. Think they might be tempted for a takeover bid?

Nope, but I sense the attempt at irony within you Swiss.....as for May's greatness, best left to each poster to offer their opinion.
The OP was about how we (SUFC) have succeeded during her Tenure. Which can't be denied.

As the situation stands...

The last week of May is the first week of June.

That will really console me whilst I'm queuing at the food Bank. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom