The Washington Substitution

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A very handy little cameo. Looking forward to seeing more of him.

He's my new Lavery - I'll be willing him to score all the time.

He showed what he's about I think. Could really do with getting on the scoresheet early on because if he gets his confidence levels up he could really go on a run. He'll certainly get chances with that midfield behind him.

Very pleased we've signed him.

“The Washington Substitution” sounds like a big budget 90’s Hollywood thriller starring Gene Hackman, Kevin Spacey and Rene Russo.

Edit- missed Fanny magnet post #6. Beat me to the punch.... Beat Me To The Punch? That sounds like a big budget 80’s action film starring Bruce Willis, Carl Weathers and a young Sharon Stone.

Last edited:
Excellent cameo. Thought it was Coutts coming on at first.

Crab Productions have picked up the script, but we are having some budgeting issues. Carl Weathers isn't as cheap as I'd hoped he would be...…………….
Did you ever see Arrested Development? He was priceless in that, giving his acting classes and explaining how to get cheap meals.

Even at QPR, where he wasn’t rated highly by the fans to say the least, they all acknowledged his pace, power and ‘never give up’ attitude. They just said he never scored. For that we need the Posh Conor back..

Even at QPR, where he wasn’t rated highly by the fans to say the least, they all acknowledged his pace, power and ‘never give up’ attitude. They just said he never scored. For that we need the Posh Conor back..

What did you think of Washington today (and in general) Pinchy?

One would assume that you're maybe not the biggest fan of the big, fast, strong lad who runs around a lot - is that unfair?

What's also probably unfair is describing him as a big, fast, strong lad who runs around a lot; I hope he can be much more.

What did you think of Washington today (and in general) Pinchy?

One would assume that you're maybe not the biggest fan of the big, fast, strong lad who runs around a lot - is that unfair?

What's also probably unfair is describing him as a big, fast, strong lad who runs around a lot; I hope he can be much more.

Showed a good touch. Well-built lad; sort of a bulked-up Billy Sharp, but plenty of pace.

Ultimately my view will, I suspect, pivot on whether he can find anything like his goal-scoring touch at Posh as opposed to QPR. That, with hindsight, was very much the wrong move for all concerned.

What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom