The Vermin

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I actually loathe West Ham more. When all said and done the hard of thinking from S6 can't help being our unwashed and illiterate neighbours, but no one made West Ham cheat, lie about it, do it again, lie about it again, hide behind thier friends in the PL establishment and keep lying until backed into a corner in Switzerland where their friends could protect them no more - and only then saying "fair cop - here's tuppence, now fuck off into the nether regions of the EFL while we stay in the PL and coin it in for a few more years".

No love for the self entitled, deluded side of town, but West Ham are truely lying, verminous, cheating, Cockney scum. I'd really love us to double those bastards next year.

60194656_2319789461632947_1489404743112458240_o.jpg

I actually loathe West Ham more. When all said and done the hard of thinking from S6 can't help being our unwashed and illiterate neighbours, but no one made West Ham cheat, lie about it, do it again, lie about it again, hide behind thier friends in the PL establishment and keep lying until backed into a corner in Switzerland where their friends could protect them no more - and only then saying "fair cop - here's tuppence, now fuck off into the nether regions of the EFL while we stay in the PL and coin it in for a few more years".

No love for the self entitled, deluded side of town, but West Ham are truely lying, verminous, cheating, Cockney scum. I'd really love us to double those bastards next year.

Met a few cockneys 10 years back. Met them recently. They say they don’t like us, but with no conviction. Bit like I say I don’t like a sprinkling of rain on mi bonce. It’s not a serious thing.

They like to think that shows our obsession...

Nope
It shows that any decent person naturally does hate them for all that they are, and we, being Blades, hate them that little bit more

Its good to remind people just how hateful they really are :)

They like to think that shows our obsession...

Nope
It shows that any decent person naturally does hate them for all that they are, and we, being Blades, hate them that little bit more

Its good to remind people just how hateful they really are :)

It’s 130 years of history. 130 years of rivalry.

Embrace it.

Or you could be Coventry. A nothing identity. With no rivals. No reason to exist. If you don’t like one of the greatest rivalries in European football, then go support Cov/Barnsley/Hull/Huddersfield etc. This is our USP. This is us.

I did for a while, but Michael Doyle ended that. I no longer have any reason to dislike West Ham, none of the players are there, the ownership has changed too. West Ham fans don't care about us really either. Although i'm sure plenty will be made of the Tevez affair when we play them.

I've already got The Crab storing the half and half scarves for the "Tevez Derby" in his lock up.

As for Wednesday, I pity them

View attachment 54274 Hate them now. Hate them until the day I die.

I think that's pathetic tbh. On our big day, we go out of our way to draw attention to our neighbours, by having a huge flag with their name on it? What brainless idiot came up with that idea?

A Sheffield United celebration should be about Sheffield United. The best way to deal with the rivalry from our lesser neighbours is to totally ignore them, not draw attention to them.

The day had nothing to do with Sheffield Wednesday - nothing. You have raised their profile by doing this - and given them "importance".

I did for a while, but Michael Doyle ended that. I no longer have any reason to dislike West Ham, none of the players are there, the ownership has changed too. West Ham fans don't care about us really either. Although i'm sure plenty will be made of the Tevez affair when we play them.

I've already got The Crab storing the half and half scarves for the "Tevez Derby" in his lock up.

As for Wednesday, I pity them

Trust me Swiss, those things will shit money...…………..

I don’t like the “hate” culture fostered and cultivated by social media, politicians and extremism. Hate is a strong word used far too generally imo but that’s just me.

I dislike the porks and their misplaced belief in themselves being massive and dislike the injustice that some clubs (Westam) get away with. But I don’t hate them. But without them and others as opposition to our team what would be the point of football?

I must be in a small minority of Blades fans ,
That don’t blame West Ham for our inability to stay in the division , our tactics in some games towards the end of the season were bizarre, we should have stayed up after we tonked them 3-0
We do really need to get out of this pity us / pity our small club mentality
It’s a bit like Sheffield ( which I love btw ) council and its inward looking / small time thinking , which has held our great city back
We need to realize time doesn’t stand still and we’ve wasted enough time on this ,
Where a premiership club ,
now let’s stay there and build on it
UTB as always
D

I think that's pathetic tbh. On our big day, we go out of our way to draw attention to our neighbours, by having a huge flag with their name on it? What brainless idiot came up with that idea?

A Sheffield United celebration should be about Sheffield United. The best way to deal with the rivalry from our lesser neighbours is to totally ignore them, not draw attention to them.

The day had nothing to do with Sheffield Wednesday - nothing. You have raised their profile by doing this - and given them "importance".

Ask him, I think he’s on here.

Is this the first time you’ve seen it?

That don’t blame West Ham for our inability to stay in the division , our tactics in some games towards the end of the season were bizarre, we should have stayed up after we tonked them 3-0
It’s a bit like Sheffield ( which I love btw ) council and its inward looking / small time thinking , which has held our great city back
We need to realize time doesn’t stand still and we’ve wasted enough time on this ,
UTB as always
D

Absolutely
This coming season will be full of hard luck stories, biased refs, cheating Premier League players and every decision going against us because the whole football establishment hates us.

It’s 130 years of history. 130 years of rivalry.

Embrace it.

Or you could be Coventry. A nothing identity. With no rivals. No reason to exist. If you don’t like one of the greatest rivalries in European football, then go support Cov/Barnsley/Hull/Huddersfield etc. This is our USP. This is us.
Or leeds!

I loath their club as an institution and I will always ridicule them as fans because they’re the biggest set of pathetic deluded wankers that have ever lived, but ‘hate’ is far too strong a word me to use against them as a set of individuals or supporters. How could I hate somebody who could be a family member, neighbour or workmate simply because he or she’s a Pig? Their ‘star turns’ like Tango, PGM and the Pitsmoor Pig make me laugh and pity them as opposed to hating them.

I’m not a goody goody ‘we’re all footie fans under the skin’ type and I’m not particularly comfortable when around a Pig, mainly because they’re inherent delusional mindset frankly baffles and bores me more and more nowadays, but hate them? Nah. I’ll reserve my hate for groups and individuals that are worth hating.

Absolutely
This coming season will be full of hard luck stories, biased refs, cheating Premier League players and every decision going against us because the whole football establishment hates us.
Lucky we've got you telling us how shit we are every 5 minutes to even things up then

Lucky we've got you telling us how shit we are every 5 minutes to even things up then

Yeah, you might as well jump on the bandwagon as well.

My only crime is mentioning a player we should try to sign if the cost is £4 million.

This is obviously beyond the ambitions of the fucking retards that support Sheffield United

Don't worry, I won't have any further opinions or ideas, because most of you aren't worth talking to

UTB as always
D
I’m in your small minority dublin 10 blade - yes, West Ham ‘cheated’ and they should have been punished. But we just needed to avoid defeat. At home. To Wigan. It was in our hands, and we blew it - just like not conceding to the last kick of the game at Chelsea in 93/94, or not conceding Hopkin’s goal in the 90th minute at Wembley, or not beating Huddersfield when they missed their first three penalties, ffs.

We’ve had some rotten luck, for sure, but a lot of it lies at our own door. We’re not a small club, and we shouldn’t feel downtrodden or ‘unlucky’. It’s Wilder’s biggest achievement for me - he’s somehow changed the entire mentality of the club. I wasn’t even nervous ahead of the Ipswich game - just confident that the lads would do the business.

UTB.

Back
Top Bottom