The sweaty socks....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wasted journey when he could have been training in Valencia. McLeish favours Mcginn and Mclean over him even with a number of cry offs including two pigs. Best he waits until Scotland get a new manager which won't be long at this rate.

2-0 now, Fleck has been robbed of a holiday in Spain to watch two abysmal Scottish performances.

Scotland have looked very much in the same league as San Marino, and they're 170 places above them in the rankings or something. In championship terms it's like Hull Vs Bolton.

absolutely shocking 73 mins to score a 2nd & san marino weren't exactly parking the bus. ive seen far worse from the minnows. at times I couldnt believe what I was watching because san marino should've equalised twice & had a penalty. the fact the scottish co-commentator was getting nervous after 70 mins & admitted he wouldve snapped your hand off to take the 1-0 as he worried san marino would nick an equaliser said it all

although I said post Kazakhstan thank god im not Scottish, but according to my mum, I am a bit on my grandmother side. so im expecting a call up because I cant possibly be any worse :D

absolutely shocking 73 mins to score a 2nd & san marino weren't exactly parking the bus. ive seen far worse from the minnows. at times I couldnt believe what I was watching because san marino should've equalised twice & had a penalty. the fact the scottish co-commentator was getting nervous after 70 mins & admitted he wouldve snapped your hand off to take the 1-0 as he worried san marino would nick an equaliser said it all

although I said post Kazakhstan thank god im not Scottish, but according to my mum, I am a bit on my grandmother side. so im expecting a call up because I cant possibly be any worse :D

They were atrocious, they got a goal in the 4th minute because of a quickly taken corner which they got from a San Marino miscommunication and it took them another 70 minutes to score a goal from open play, to be honest San Marino looked more dangerous going forward for large parts of it, they didn't do it often but when they went forward they were decent, if they hadn't been looking for fouls as much they might have had a few more shots to trouble the keeper. San Marino definitely had the best piece of play though in my opinion, a great run and ball in in the first half.

Scotland are embarrassing, a hard fought 2-0 against the worst team in the world is about as far as you can get from reassuring.

2-0 now, Fleck has been robbed of a holiday in Spain to watch two abysmal Scottish performances.

Scotland have looked very much in the same league as San Marino, and they're 170 places above them in the rankings or something. In championship terms it's like Hull Vs Bolton.

Bit harsh to be commenting on what Fleck is thinking or feeling; as a Scotsman he could be sat on the bench wearing his Scotland shirt and feeling it's the best day of his life.

Bit harsh to be commenting on what Fleck is thinking or feeling; as a Scotsman he could be sat on the bench wearing his Scotland shirt and feeling it's the best day of his life.

Just my view, don't think it's harsh to share it and I'm not trying to attribute it to Fleck.

It's just if I was in his position I'd be thinking I could have been sat and watched the game with a group that appreciates me in Valencia, but I might be more mardy than Fleck, I don't know him personally obviously. Although one of the United fan accounts on Instagram has shared similar sentiments and Norwood has liked it.

Stunning place apparently. The country is bigger than Europe.
Especially when we finally get the fuck out of the fucker.

Not meaning to be pedantic, it's large, very large, but it's nowhere near bigger than Europe.

Also, meaning to be pedantic, even if Brexit does happen, we will still be in Europe :D

Both Fleck and Bannan are far better than anything they had on the pitch yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom