The sweaty socks....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Scotland are already guaranteed of a play-off due to the nations league and it was always unlikely they would finish above Belgium and Russia to qualify automatically. So these qualifiers are just building towards the play-offs, but it doesn't bode well if they get beat by Kazakhstan!
At last someone who understands all this bollocks
Cos I don’t
Does this mean my beloved Scotland may make a European final ???

Glad Fleck didn't get on and hope he doesn't start the next game.....can't pick up an injury on the bench.

that was pretty embarrassing. i watched it because its football 3pm on a Thursday very rare occurrence outside of a major tournament. but i cant believe how terrible they were the marking for the 3 goals was so sloppy & only time they got close to the keeper make a save it was tame. i really dont see how fleck & mctominay are in the bench. 1 is on key part of team on verge of the premier league & other just huge praise how well he played in Paris in champions league. but not good enough for Scotland. so embarrassing the last time they won qualifier was Oct 2015 last time they won a home qualifer sept 2013 last home win before that was june 2011.

looking back probally not much of a shock as going into Albania & Israel level on 6pts that if didnt beat Albania they were in seriously danger of being relegated to bottom tier. probally not worst result as i remember a game v Liechtenstein where they 1-1 deep into stoppage time & celebrated 97th winner like a trophy

doing some research Kazakhstan are able to be in UEFA, as we discussed in shoutbox, during game like Australia did to make world cup qualifyiing easier so have opponents Because 10% of country is in "Europe" & western most border is only 700miles from moscow & 200miles from where England played their world cup quarter final in samara. even if i feel they should play it in european territory

Ok we are shite at football and I can live with that but please show respect I would never call the English, Morris Dancing “ I’ve got bells on my shoes “ Fanny’s .
And can’t wait for the next May Pole to dance around , Tossers
‘Sweaty Socks’ is rhyming slang, not disrespectful really. so your statement above whilst fun and not in the slightest bit disrespectful either, isn’t really comparible.

As for respect, seems too much shown to my Kazakh friends during Nauryz

that was pretty embarrassing. i watched it because its football 3pm on a Thursday very rare occurrence outside of a major tournament. but i cant believe how terrible they were the marking for the 3 goals was so sloppy & only time they got close to the keeper make a save it was tame. i really dont see how fleck & mctominay are in the bench. 1 is on key part of team on verge of the premier league & other just huge praise how well he played in Paris in champions league. but not good enough for Scotland. so embarrassing the last time they won qualifier was Oct 2015 last time they won a home qualifer sept 2013 last home win before that was june 2011.

looking back probally not much of a shock as going into Albania & Israel level on 6pts that if didnt beat Albania they were in seriously danger of being relegated to bottom tier. probally not worst result as i remember a game v Liechtenstein where they 1-1 deep into stoppage time & celebrated 97th winner like a trophy

doing some research Kazakhstan are able to be in UEFA, as we discussed in shoutbox, during game like Australia did to make world cup qualifyiing easier so have opponents Because 10% of country is in "Europe" & western most border is only 700miles from moscow & 200miles from where England played their world cup quarter final in samara. even if i feel they should play it in european territory
I used to work in one of the towns, Atyrau which was partly in Europe and partly Asia. On one side of the river you were in Europe, the other Asia.

For a country the size of Europe, not much of it is populated and the former capital, Almaty is right over in the south east, further east than the new capital, Astana

Interesting place and the people are really decent. Women are very hot.

So on the last point alone, I’m happy for Kazakhstan to be in the Europe for football

At least Fleck isn’t going to be “dug out” for that performance, as he didn’t get on. Good for him, good for us.

I used to work in one of the towns, Atyrau which was partly in Europe and partly Asia. On one side of the river you were in Europe, the other Asia.

For a country the size of Europe, not much of it is populated and the former capital, Almaty is right over in the south east, further east than the new capital, Astana

Interesting place and the people are really decent. Women are very hot.

So on the last point alone, I’m happy for Kazakhstan to be in the Europe for football

Just to correct you Swiss. The capital is called Nursultan. Renames from Astana. Names been changed a ridiculous number of times
're sweatys
Fuck them. Then keep fucking them. Forever.

And to think he could be playing golf in Valencia (or wherever they are) with the lads. Instead he sat on the bench watching conference football in fucking Kazakstan. Bet he’s thinking about his life choices right now. Still I hope he gets zero game time. Wouldn’t want him getting injured playing for that embarrassment of a team.

Just to correct you Swiss. The capital is called Nursultan. Renames from Astana. Names been changed a ridiculous number of times
're sweatys
Fuck them. Then keep fucking them. Forever.

Barmy, it's like renaming London 'Steve'.

And to think he could be playing golf in Valencia (or wherever they are) with the lads. Instead he sat on the bench watching conference football in fucking Kazakstan. Bet he’s thinking about his life choices right now. Still I hope he gets zero game time. Wouldn’t want him getting injured playing for that embarrassment of a team.

Agreed.
I don't want Fleck involved with that shower of fucking shit. It will only drag him down
Bunch of cunts.

Anyone still up for arguing that John McGinn is the best midfielder in the Championship? Despite months of overwhelming evidence to the contrary?

Just heard a funny comment by Jim White on Talksport.

He’s just said

‘Last night was a total disaster however some newspapers are reporting that Liam Palmer has created history by gaining TWO caps in the same match. Many are saying last night was his FIRST cap and it was also his LAST cap”.

Trying to stay conscious through San Marino Vs Scotland.

Scotland winning 1-0 from a corner but otherwise making a team who's captain is an accountant look half decent.

Scotland have had a lot of possession but most of it around 40 yards out, they're putting some awful crosses coming in and having potshots that don't reach the keeper. Terrible from open play.

San Marino have had the best chance I think from open play, a great ball and a great run from the part timers, cut through their defence, rounded the keeper but the angle is too tight and he hits the side netting.

San Marino to be honest have looked as likely as Scotland to score on the counter, they're playing for free kicks and not convincing the ref which is robbing them of actual chances.

Fleck isn't coming on, they're about to use their last sub and it's not Fleck.

If Scotland win this 1-0 it's as good as a loss really, it's a part time team in a country who's almost entire population could be seated inside Bramall Lane.

Awful.

Back
Top Bottom