Statistics The statisticians have us relegated at the moment!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Load of bollox. Fickle idiots have us going down after what 2 games. Granted we may not have the strongest side in the league but these wankers already tipping us to go down............. leave it out

Remember: doesn't matter how many times the doomsayers can be wrong, they feel they only have to be right once to feel vindicated. That's why the same people saying we'd never survive in the Champ/Never get promoted/Never survive in the Premier League are the same bores now saying we'll go down because of second season syndrome. They don't keep a tally of how many times they've been wrong before.

Apart from all the other arguments re: their methodology and how meaningless or otherwise the statistics are at this point of the season, they have clearly, explicitly and specifically given us a THIRTY PER CENT chance of relegation.

Which by my maths means their statistical model gives us a SEVENTY PER CENT of staying up.

So rather than condemning us to certain relegation, it actually has us as being STRONGLY FANCIED to STAY UP.

See what happens when you look at the glass half full rather than half empty? Some of our fans should give it a go sometime... 😜

what's all the fuss is about. were are only six points behind the leaders=no worries.

As someone who new someone who new a member of the (Old) BBC we need to start trouble again at matches ………..corvid ok, in our own homes then. Next time cat looks at me wi that fucking Leeds fucking attitude then...I'm gonna stop stroking her!!! Leeds cunts out. lol

In 2019/20 season, Aston Villa were 7pts adrift with 4 games to play. Its possible to claw back 11pts in 22 games.

In 2019/20 season, Aston Villa were 7pts adrift with 4 games to play. Its possible to claw back 11pts in 22 games.
It's also possible to win the Euromillions (are we still allowed to play that? 🤔), but highly unlikely. I like your spirit tho, old chap 👍

Back
Top Bottom