THE SEASON WILL END TOMORROW MORNING!!😭

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Weird you say that as by the far worse culprits for that are The Express and Mail.

I'm referencing every single article they posted in the last four years on Brexit rather than anything to do with the coronaplague to be honest

THE SEASON WILL END IN THE MORNING

Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has got Coronavirus ,so do 3 Leicester players,Arsenals team has gone into self isolation,Brighton v Arsenal has been called off.
Unfortunately the premier League has no other option.
Over the next few months things will get worse not better,there will be no way to finish a 38 game season.
The season will finish with 29 games played.
Which brings an interesting scenario Villa v Blades still to play,Villa win they jump above Bournemouth and Watford and stay up,draw they get relegated and if Blades win we jump Wolves and Man Utd into 5th and Champions league possible spot.
I hope the season doesn’t finish after a top level meeting in the morning,I’d rather see games played behind closed doors on tv so we could still see the games.
But after a manager,3 players have caught it and then the Arsenal team has to isolate I really don’t see any other option.
The NBA has cancelled the season and other major sports all over the world also

What do you all think?

Do you read the Sun by a small chance, just a guess.

The governments own virus expert said yesterday the risk to anyone in a big football crowd is 'minimal'
As you would expect the Premier league and Efl then go against this advice, panic, and cancel fixtures.

At least you will be alright for toilet rolls mate, again an educated guess ;)

Do you read the Sun by a small chance, just a guess.

The governments own virus expert said yesterday the risk to anyone in a big football crowd is 'minimal'
As you would expect the Premier league and Efl then go against this advice, panic, and cancel fixtures.

At least you will be alright for toilet rolls mate, again an educated guess ;)

Whats the odds at 365 of when the next toilet roll will be thrown at a match?

No chance the season will be just cancelled, with less than half the season being played then maybe, but no chance now 75% of the season has been completed.

Edit: Sorry, stupid maths.

Us and three other teams haven't played 75% yet.

Last edited:

Overlooking our desires and the moral reasons, why 30% and not 3% or 93%? Perhaps the number is arrived at as 75% of the season is complete its tied to the remaining 25% unable to be played plus the cup competitions affecting their commitment.
If that is now adopted, then does that legally make the season complete, causing all the tv contracts to be complete as well, as the contract cannot be upheld if its going to cause either party to break the law.

Overlooking our desires and the moral reasons, why 30% and not 3% or 93%? Perhaps the number is arrived at as 75% of the season is complete its tied to the remaining 25% unable to be played plus the cup competitions affecting their commitment.
If that is now adopted, then does that legally make the season complete, causing all the tv contracts to be complete as well, as the contract cannot be upheld if its going to cause either party to break the law.
Who knows mate?We have never been here before,I read that it would cost the prem 762mill if they scraped it now.What a blow that would be to the clubs.Can not see this season being resumed much before the due date of next season to be honest.China has been fighting this virus since December if that is any indication to go by.

Back
Top Bottom