The Mighty Blades v Barnsley 19/08/2017

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You could see the confidence creeping back into the defense and the team with the returned of Wright and Duffy, OK maybe Wright's not the fastest thing on two leg's but he's certainly the best organiser of a defense we have .

you must have watched a different game today he was everywhere

I must have anall! And I'm his biggest fan. I'd say he's playing at 40% of his ability so far. But as I said on another thread. He started off quite slow and lethargic last season.

I must have anall! And I'm his biggest fan. I'd say he's playing at 40% of his ability so far. But as I said on another thread. He started off quite slow and lethargic last season.
Did you just say you "must have anal"? :eek: UTB

Must be your eyes. He was pretty poor up to the sending off.
In your opinion of course, which is (like mine) worthless in the final analysis.
Let's see if CW sticks him straight back in after suspension eh...
I'm betting he will..

In your opinion of course, which is (like mine) worthless in the final analysis.
Let's see if CW sticks him straight back in after suspension eh...
I'm betting he will..

I hope he doesn't but its a great chance for Lavery or Ched to take the shirt and keep it.

I hope he doesn't but its a great chance for Lavery or Ched to take the shirt and keep it.
Quite plainly you ain't a fan, I am and think Lavery or Ched don't possess Clarke's hold up ability or his work in the air.
Clarke + Sharp or Ched but we need a bit more pace off Clarke than we currently have.

Quite plainly you ain't a fan, I am and think Lavery or Ched don't possess Clarke's hold up ability or his work in the air.
Clarke + Sharp or Ched but we need a bit more pace off Clarke than we currently have.

Yeah we should drop that shitehouse Sharp. :rolleyes:

Brookes looked a class above when he came,unlucky not to score when it rolled across the line with keeper beaten.
He was a bit greedy at times trying to shoot when others better placed,but that will come with experience. Really good talent,let's hope we can hang on to him !
A class above but a bit greedy?

Oxymoron anybody?

the other guy started it but hey don't let your agenda get in the way eh?

agenda?? from what i saw clarke grabbed his throat and then he stuck his head in after, if the other guy did something before that then i must have missed it, your barking up the wrong tree pal, no agenda here im one of the few who appreciates the work clarke puts in, but from what i saw he instigated it

Agree with what someone said about Clarke being very lucky that their lad reacted to him. Meant they both walked instead of just one. Truly stupid stuff from an experienced player as there didn't seem to be anything much that triggered it. Shame too because even though he's been anonymous in the games in between he was outstanding vs. Brentford and for his time up until the incident today.

I predicted the wingbacks would have good games today and they did. May be a case for playing Lafferty and Baldock (when fit) in some away games where we expect to be under a lot of pressure.

According to MK Dons fans Baldock is highly talented going forward, very quick and tricky but he's not the greatest defender.
It seems Lafferty is a better at actual defending than Stevens, so should be used in the harder matches
And Freeman is better at defending than Baldock.

However going forward, Stevens and Baldock will cause some damage to the opposition.
Really looking forward to seeing how good Baldock is playing as an attacking full back encouraged to get forward.

Back
Top Bottom