The main purpose of Dubai?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I have it on good authority that this is not Dubai, it is actually Benidorm. Players have been seen inhaling balloons in Cafe B until 6am on most nights.

Chris and his staff stayed in the Black Chicken

The Prince said he doesn't want partners but sponsors during the press conference + fans forum he had after the verdict.

Those photos of the players with falcons were from a sponsors event with that car hire company

A few teams are over there and we are no different in getting away for some well earned Vitamin D. The reason Dubai was chosen was we were invited by the Dubai English Speaking College. Paul Mitchells daughter is the P.E Teacher there and set this up as they have great facilitys so I would expect us to be visiting them often in the future.

Oli McBurnie looks somewhat worse for wear on this...

Other possible late night candidates:
  • Baldock – face suggesting he’ll be having a tactical chunder before the plane back.
  • Moore – extent of happy grin wouldn’t draw attention had it been Callum Robinson, but for Moore to look this happy I reckon he’s still pissed at this stage.
  • Basham – awkward sitting position is classic “needing to run back to the toilet” stance
  • Ben Osborn – absolutely furious that he was kept up last night, making him too tired to continue reading the new Michael Lewis book today
  • Wilder – yet to rise.

I honestly don’t give a fuck, as long as the plane doesn’t crash .

Now I wouldn’t ever say that Ben Osborn was short. But I will say that he lines up a bit better against the kids next to him than alongside the rest of the squad.

55D969FF-FA04-46BE-9D9E-61EAC6236AF5.png

Of course its about money. Prince doesn't have any real money himself, he needs backers.

I can see one very good reason for taking a bunch of 18-35 year old men to a country where it's not so easy to drink or get drunk.
You've never been to one of the infamous brunches out there then.

Oli McBurnie looks somewhat worse for wear on this...

Other possible late night candidates:
  • Baldock – face suggesting he’ll be having a tactical chunder before the plane back.
  • Moore – extent of happy grin wouldn’t draw attention had it been Callum Robinson, but for Moore to look this happy I reckon he’s still pissed at this stage.
  • Basham – awkward sitting position is classic “needing to run back to the toilet” stance
  • Ben Osborn – absolutely furious that he was kept up last night, making him too tired to continue reading the new Michael Lewis book today
  • Wilder – yet to rise.

Crikey, Amissah looks like he could eat Eastwood and have room for a Main and Dessert after.

I can see one very good reason for taking a bunch of 18-35 year old men to a country where it's not so easy to drink or get drunk.

Both of those are really easily possible, but at £10 a pint, probably more in their 5* hotel, it won’t come cheap. I realise this is unlikely to be an issue for PL footballers or SwissBlade, but thought it worth a mention.

As a reasonably regular visitor to Dubai, I became quite an expert on playing the Happy Hour game. At my modest hotel of choice, they would key in my entire evening’s drinking at one minute before Happy Hour finished, give me a print out of the list and keep serving until the order was complete. Hey presto, half price drinks until the early hours 🙂

Both of those are really easily possible, but at £10 a pint, probably more in their 5* hotel, it won’t come cheap. I realise this is unlikely to be an issue for PL footballers or SwissBlade, but thought it worth a mention.

As a reasonably regular visitor to Dubai, I became quite an expert on playing the Happy Hour game. At my modest hotel of choice, they would key in my entire evening’s drinking at one minute before Happy Hour finished, give me a print out of the list and keep serving until the order was complete. Hey presto, half price drinks until the early hours 🙂
I saw one of the pics they wrote down the marina. Nice down there and some decent bars/ restaurants.

It’s definitely got more expensive in Dubai, but tends to keep the riff raff out of the higher end places.

Baristi and Cove Beach are decent beach bars and not too pricey

I saw one of the pics they wrote down the marina. Nice down there and some decent bars/ restaurants.

It’s definitely got more expensive in Dubai, but tends to keep the riff raff out of the higher end places.

Baristi and Cove Beach are decent beach bars and not too pricey
Spent a few good nights down at Barasti...great spot. Michael Vaughan was in there on one occasion and my mates had a photo with him. i wasn't fussed

Not sure the prospect of getting hammered in a hotel, however posh, is likely to appeal as much as dodgy bars and doing Jagerbombs in a shitty nightclub!

Back
Top Bottom