The ITK brigade

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If you are 'in the know' and hear some things are in the offing.... why on earth would you bother posting it on this forums?

Th abuse some people have taken when a transfer has fallen through, just not happened or a player has gone to another club instead is ridiculous .

Transfers are one of my favourite aspects of football. One of the good things about RC was not only did you find out about our signings before they were announced but you got an insight into the dealings. Even if they didn't come off it was interesting to know who we were after and the hurdles in the way.

Eighteen89?

Was about to mention him! I remember questioning his info once because he was really vague most of the time and he was arsey with me! I don't remember him been that accurate either!?

I enjoy being linked with players I've never heard of and finding their YouTube highlights, before being disappointed when they sign for Derby or villa. Most of the rumours are planted by agents to try to stir up interest.
The only time I've ever been itk was when a woman I worked with turned out to be going out with Ade Akinbiyi. She knew I was a blade and I tried not to look too horrified when I saw her looking at houses in Dore.

I enjoy being linked with players I've never heard of and finding their YouTube highlights, before being disappointed when they sign for Derby or villa. Most of the rumours are planted by agents to try to stir up interest.
The only time I've ever been itk was when a woman I worked with turned out to be going out with Ade Akinbiyi. She knew I was a blade and I tried not to look too horrified when I saw her looking at houses in Dore.

I make a point of never watching YouTube videos on linked players until we've signed them. Partly to avoid disappointment if they go elsewhere, partly out of superstition.

Was about to mention him! I remember questioning his info once because he was really vague most of the time and he was arsey with me! I don't remember him been that accurate either!?
He wasn't bad to be fair but certainly not RC Material

He wasn't bad to be fair but certainly not RC Material

Eighteen89 was a bit of a BladesMad legend but I never really saw the attraction. All his posts were always really cryptic and when called out on them he got the arse on.

RC genuinely posted names that hadn't been mentioned anywhere else and a fair few came off so obviously had his ear to the ground so to speak. It's a shame he was obviously found out as used to look forward to his posts during transfer windows.

Would love to know who he was as well.

I miss RC. I can completely understand that it was detrimental to the club though and probably for the best.
But was he? He was so accurate in his detail it was to good to be the odd snippet. Was he a covert op by the club to expose dirty filthy scumbag agents and their devious dealings trying to play one off against the other?

That's gotcha thinking hasn’t it?

As an aside (it seems) most of the targets we missed out on turned out to be crap anyway; Waghorn, Cole, Sinclair - or am I just remembering it how I want to?

Since Wilder mentioned the team leak (was it for the Villa game?) the jungle drums have died completely. I reckon he had the same word with his "inner sanctum" as that is where the info was coming from.

We all loved RC but now we are in the Prem it is probably for the best that we got/get rid of all the itk's .

We all loved RC but now we are in the Prem it is probably for the best that we got/get rid of all the itk's .

it’s a shame but probably for the best - was always fascinating to read the little bits of insight about targets and how the deals were progressing.

But the level we are acting at we probably need every advantage to get the deals over the line - without outside interference.

I am in the special position of the IKN brigade, which is why "I know Nowt"!

I just hope that the people with in the club don't leak things out as it will do us no favours, with clubs that will have bigger budgets and will scupper deals if people start leaking information!

I want to be as I have during the Wilder years pleasantly surprised and I am sure as always he will not disappoint!

Back
Top Bottom