The ITK brigade

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Edinblade

Reaction score
Now that the transfer window has closed, are there any volunteers to summarise who provided positive ITK info and who failed.
To be positive the player suggested as incoming must have actually arrived. All others were clearly fake, false or maybe came close but didn’t sign.
My impression is that only one person (RC) provided a positive rumour, and even his ITK statements mainly came up negative.

Now that the transfer window has closed, are there any volunteers to summarise who provided positive ITK info and who failed.
To be positive the player suggested as incoming must have actually arrived. All others were clearly fake, false or maybe came close but didn’t sign.
My impression is that only one person (RC) provided a positive rumour, and even his ITK statements mainly came up negative.

Mainly came up negative??

Read his posts he basically predicted pretty much every signing - right down to a Dutch keeper I’d wager no one had heard off . The only thing that didn’t come off was the Maupay deal being close?

Mainly came up negative??

Read his posts he basically predicted pretty much every signing - right down to a Dutch keeper I’d wager no one had heard off . The only thing that didn’t come off was the Maupay deal being close?

And before that nobody had even reported any interest in Ben Osborn or Lys Mousset prior to him revealing it. He’s been so bang-on with his stuff that I’m willing to accept we probably were quite close with Maupay till for whatever reason it didn’t happen.

“Mainly came up negative”, honestly...

You should be banned for that comment! How dare you speak ill of the mighty Cadette!

I'm just happy I was right with the £50m budget, although it was only a guess.

BLADES ITK SUMMER WINDOW POWER RANKINGS ⚔️⚔️🎉

Richard Cadette
giphy.gif

JL94x4

giphy.gif

maxstertheblade

giphy.gif

Sunjihi

giphy.gif

We don’t have a 100% success rate with our targets.

It is possible for us to enquire about someone and it not come off you know

i was told by someone there was 40m budget thats not far wrong

RC was nearly bang on the mousett one only one he didnt say was Besic

RC was nearly bang on the mousett one only one he didnt say was Besic

Totally understand not saying Besic either. RC said there were a number of central midfielders we were keen on. Sure he knew a few of those names but no point sharing all of them. The only ones he did say were our first two choices - Chambers and Amartey. And I’m willing to bet they were indeed our first two choices. Besic would’ve been part of that group of alternatives.

Wouldn't surprise me if we were back in for Chambers at some point (probably next summer if we are still PL unless we can buy him in January as we already have two loans in the squad - Hendo and Besic).

Always makes me laugh when a player not signing is used as proof of BS info.

How many players do you think every club asks about or considers trying to sign in a season that doesn't happen.

The ITK gang will all be gearing up and keeping their ear to the ground?

Young Max asking people where dey erd dis.

Sunjhi and his many forms, from topping himself as Marc Mcnulty to making a subtle return as we went to the Premiership.

How about the real deal in Cadette, the man who flew too close to the sun and potentially got under some staffs skin. Possibly even costing us a few sneaky signings.

Whats your thoughts on ITK 'S?
Harmless like whores that give dull summers some excitement?
Or selfish and reckless show offs that need to be silenced?

Sunjhi and his many forms, from topping himself as Marc Mcnulty to making a subtle return as we went to the Premiership.

How about the real deal in Cadette, the man who flew too close to the sun and potentially got under some staffs skin. Possibly even costing us a few sneaky signings.

All for them personally.

Whether they are right or wrong, it stimulates debate, has a few of us sometimes dreaming of what might be and sometimes dreading what's coming out, but either way, whatever happens can make for a Sam Morsy-esque 100 page thread and some lively debate

I never bought into the theory that ITKers cost us signings. The player’s agent surely make it known throughout football that their player is available for transfer. I very much doubt that the ITKers are alerting other clubs because the agents have done that already.

I'm sure you are right and that agents try to play clubs off against each other too! Can't see how it would cost us signings but it seems that Chris does like to keep his hand very close to his chest to ensure we get good value for money.

Back
Top Bottom