The "idiot" at Arsenal yesterday...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Now we have reverted to 7.30 kick -off , i can chant ,. the old Barnsley 70`s chant of "Ten past nine Booting time , Ten past nine booting time" , Might dust the old Dokkers off and tie my silk scarf around my waist .🤯🤯🤯

Definitely not Raul, I was with him, he was last seen smashing his head against the back wall of the seating area in disgust at some of our play. However he did have a red coat on and had been drinking.
It could only have been raul if he was clearly chanting it at the VAR screens rather than the Arsenal fans.

It was you're going home in a fucking ambulance rather silly now thinking back to 70's.

You can’t make sense or try and reason with a drunk so you may as well let them crack on making a divvy of themselves.... !
It’s all the away days trips too London and beyond every weekend - brings out the worst in some people that’s a fact o_O

when you said "idiot at arsenal" i thought you mean the fatty in mid 90s arsenal who got taken out of firing line by stewards

I thought we must all know, or at least, recognise each other too. Because to get to that level of loyalty points, you've got to have been going years and years and years. But to my surprise, there are many folks, decades younger than me, who somehow have accumulated a similar level of loyalty points. I've seen 8 and 9 year old kids at these games - they must have put a bloody good shift in over a few years to amass such points. Either that or..."it's who you know" or "Daddy has a box - mummy's got one too - but Daddy's box comes with free tickets for games".

Whilst i dont begrudge any of our fans away tickets whatever their age, it does bring into question how some of them manage to get their tickets?

"YOUR GONNA GET YOUR F###ING.....

Related image

Felt a bit sorry for the genuine arsenal fans near the away fans behind the net.. some rather strange 'banter' thrown our way from people who obviously dont understand football, speaking to a couple over the segregated steps at half time they cant stand the day trippers there!

I thought it was "You're getting kidney punched in an ambulance" but entirely possible I misheard 🤷‍♂️

Might have been me that. Not strictly an ambulance but I like to hang around the outpatient transport drop off points to see if there's any elderly/disabled to punch in the kidneys.

Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankl(ee)
Have you heard of the North Bank, Highbur(ee)
Bill says no
I don't think so
But I've heard of the Shoreham, AGRO !

Reactions: Dkc

Back
Top Bottom