The Happy Clappers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This clapper and knocker shite has to be the most non sensical of sayings iv'e witnessed on here, what a load of tosh. If you class yourself in any of the brackets then you can simply not have a sensible or balanced debate on football is the way i see it anyway. It's like when you used to be at school and you always wanted to be on someones side at football, very childish!

This clapper and knocker shite has to be the most non sensical of sayings iv'e witnessed on here, what a load of tosh. If you class yourself in any of the brackets then you can simply not have a sensible or balanced debate on football is the way i see it anyway. It's like when you used to be at school and you always wanted to be on someones side at football, very childish!

NBW ALERT!!!!! ;)

Agreed what a load of bollocks

I Believe :)

UTB

PS should have this track as walk on Music for rest of season.

13 points from 15 is it?
Even the most hardened cynic could be forgiven for feeling a little cheerful...

Im all for honest debate.

Just wish that we would ALL turn into clappers once the team is on the field.

We are the 12th man, but have been too quick to knock and boo, criticize and abuse, in public.

The team will be tired and carrying knocks til the end, they all need our support on the pitch from here on in.

I've been an unhappy clapper for most of the season so loving the happy clapping at the minute!!

UTB

Im all for honest debate.

We are the 12th man, but have been too quick to knock and boo, criticize and abuse, in public.

The team will be tired and carrying knocks til the end, they all need our support on the pitch from here on in.

Just a realist , and first time for a long long time , feeling positive that the board and football side management , are singing out of the same hymn sheet , with going in the right direction for the good of SUFC and us supporters.

We can either knock em or clap / support em , its up to each individual , to think before they act.

UTB

Clappers or Knockers not that bothered.

The Booers now they make me vomit

I suppose the difference between knockers and clappers is like the two sides of the coin Ambition/Expectation but there is a time and place for everything and not supporting the red and white wholeheartedly and unequivocally during the 90 mins isn't the time or the place in my view. Blades forever.

Back
Top Bottom