The club that keeps giving

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Also I have it on good sources (pig ticket office) that there home game against Bolton there was only 13,500 at the match but counted season tickets as they have been all season and the last one.

Pathetic when all they talk about is been massive and having the biggest attendances in the league

We’re on par, roughly, with Southampton. They’re arguably bigger, but by barely owt

Why ?????
There is absolutely nothing to suggest that apart from their own deluded bullshit
The worst thing of all is the odd United fan that actually agrees with it. They're worse than the deluded fucking pigs in my view

Why ?????
There is absolutely nothing to suggest that apart from their own deluded bullshit
The worst thing of all is the odd United fan that actually agrees with it. They're worse than the deluded fucking pigs in my view

I was only saying. The comparisons mean fuck all in the grand scheme.

Also I have it on good sources (pig ticket office) that there home game against Bolton there was only 13,500 at the match but counted season tickets as they have been all season and the last one.

Pathetic when all they talk about is been massive and having the biggest attendances in the league
In fairness I think all clubs do including us, that said 13500 actually bothering to turn up is pretty shabby

You have to wonder whether Chancer realised that there was a FFP rule in the first place.
I'd love to have heard the negotiations between him and Milan Mandaric when he was buying the club.

Chancer - So, Meelan, this is best club in England...Yes ?
Mandaric - Yes, massive, they just need an injection of cash to become great
Chancer- Me plenty, plenty, money, yippee
Mandaric - YIPPEE!!!!

Just heard from a Wendy fan they've apparently broke FFP by 8 figures.

That's tens of millions maths fans, they've not got saleable players totalling £10m I don't think.

Think again, according to Porktalk Reach is worth 10-14 million pounds.

Just as a matter of interest does anyone know why they always refer to their owner as Mr Chansiri? Perhaps I'm missing an 'in' joke here but it comes across as a bit strange and sycophantic to me.

Obviously that can't be right, otherwise it would mean that Wednesdayites are a right bunch of weirdos.

Post forum thread title on Pork Talk.

We’re F*cked

100 million FFS !!
This bloke is another Vincent Tan when he tried to change the Cardiff shirts coulour and all the fans revolted !!
What ever happened to Cardiff City ? :eek:

Just as a matter of interest does anyone know why they always refer to their owner as Mr Chansiri? Perhaps I'm missing an 'in' joke here but it comes across as a bit strange and sycophantic to me.

Obviously that can't be right, otherwise it would mean that Wednesdayites are a right bunch of weirdos.

Maybe they can't spell Dejphon?

Back
Top Bottom