the blades italian tinkerman ....changes the sufc team every hour ....he just cant make his mind up ,,,haha

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

KOP BLADE

FORZA italian Kop Paolo
Reaction score
whhoooppps on wrong thread my blades team for sunday ..im just trying to find that winning forumla I keep tinkering with the blades squad

Just saying pasta pal, if you know you’re on the wrong thread as you clearly do - you can cancel and post it in your own suggestion thread 👍🏻

ok sorry everyone utb ill stick to my own thread chow ciao my banter is not working chow how do I link this to my thread >>??? thanx ciao

Just saying pasta pal, if you know you’re on the wrong thread as you clearly do - you can cancel and post it in your own suggestion thread 👍🏻
hi ade m8 yes in wrong thread bro so how do I cancel this post too ....pasta mans suggestion thread my thread..... it was a mistake pal .. banter this post I do joke you know sometimes... im trying to be positive ciao .....im .....sorry everyone chow ...utb

ill get back to my pasta mans thread it was a mistake ......I want to be only on my friendly thread I love my thread I wont post no where else chow ....bye ...utb take care all .....utb ciao

I predict 4.0 ....win .0N........ sunday v palace ..utb ....GOODBYE ALL CIAO ........from friendly Sheffield born Italian blooded .Italian .tinkerman pasta kop blade ....utb ..ill crawl back under my stone It was a mistake ill go back to my friendly thread ..im not well and upset seems some want me off this forum and .im not welcome on here why are some so unfriendly to me it was a genuine mistake you dont want me on no threads thats unfare dump me off here only being friendly it hurts im heartbroke im a sufc why be cruel why gang up on me its cruel to im ill <<<??? why be unkind to me I like talking to sufc fans why outcast me im gutted .........bye all ....chow..im gone ....feels like you want me dead bye all .....just press ignore button if you all hate me chow ......im gone ///,,,,bye all .....ciao gutted .....

just ignore me if you outcast me .......just tell me how do I link this thread to my thread this is a mistake posting a new thread I thought it was on my thread how do I link it please aaarrrr >>>>???? now i know im not wanted on here so ill go you hate me on here that's how I feel im gutted how can fans gang up on me it hurts dint nowt to you all bye all heartbroke ....im friendly fella im a blades fans like you all ar ....why do this to me why might has well be on my thread were they chat to me you dont want me on your threads it hurts bye all ....... ....chow ciao

Last edited:

It's not Rocket Science Pasta Man.....you have your own thread, just post in there.

You keep posting new threads and then saying "whoops, sorry, done it again" and then you start saying everyone is bullying you when they obviously are not.

No other poster has been given their own thread so keep everything in there and you will be able to speak and post with those people who want to talk to you.....the rest of us can all ignore it if we want.

hi to foxy and lizy admin can you please ...........>>>>>>>>>link this to my pasta man suggestion thread please im not welcome on here people ////gang up on me//// I made a mistake posting this........ please link this to my page .......these people don't want me on there threads ... they are sarcastic people ,,,,mine its a good thread its a kind thread its a nice kind friendly thread .... I only post on my friendly good thread............... they don't want me on here they hate me ./......../////////,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,/,,utb ,,,,utb ...../////////// //..............,so ill stay on my thread goodbye ,,,my haters im gone off here ..................utb chow ....ciao .......... you know how to kick a man when hes down yep ,,,,,,, kick a man when hes down im gone have a good life ...utb ..............................hope your all very happy just IGNORE ME best way ....utb grazie chow ciao

No one hates you or bullies you? Tbh i see alot friendly blades on here to you but why bring this thread up now? Hope youre well but you dont help yourself on here buddy.

pasta man, your own suggestion thread is great, and i think it’s an s24su first for a user to have their own, keep it updated my man! the people on that thread want to get updates from you, so keep it up! hope everything is cool and dont get bogged down with stuff, ciao!

giphy.gif

hi to foxy and lizy admin can you please ...........>>>>>>>>>link this to my pasta man suggestion thread please im not welcome on here people ////gang up on me//// I made a mistake posting this........ please link this to my page .......these people don't want me on there threads ... they are sarcastic people ,,,,mine its a good thread its a kind thread its a nice kind friendly thread .... I only post on my friendly good thread............... they don't want me on here they hate me ./......../////////,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,/,,utb ,,,,utb ...../////////// //..............,so ill stay on my thread goodbye ,,,my haters im gone off here ..................utb chow ....ciao .......... you know how to kick a man when hes down yep ,,,,,,, kick a man when hes down im gone have a good life ...utb ..............................hope your all very happy just IGNORE ME best way ....utb grazie chow ciao
They don't hate you and they're not ganging up on you, as for sarcastic you might have a point there :)
They just want you to stick to the one thread so they don't have to search numerous threads to find your insightful comments. :) See I was being sarcastic there but I don't hate you.
Are you by any chance a sensitive sort?
ciao ciao

What’s your view on spam? Just means a big old clean up job for Linz/Foxy really doesn’t it
Grilled. On toast. With a smidge of HP sauce ?

Nah it’s fookin gash. I’ll stick to the sirloin 😉😀.

You don’t go out for processed Shyte when there is best steak waiting for you at home 😂.

UTB

Back
Top Bottom