Thank you Fulham!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Oh no, its all 'team spirit' and 'pashun' they are talking about for Fulham, only they have quality players unlike us apparently

Agree. On tonight's game alone Watkins and Benrahma aren't for us. Watkins anonymous and Benrahma no will to defend. Liked the look of Onomah. Strong, skillful and pacey.

Interesting about Onomah, agree on quick and strong, but got the touch of a rapist, and in my day would have been known as 50p piece head as every time the ball came off his swede it took a trajectory That was seemingly impossible.

Interesting about Onomah, agree on quick and strong, but got the touch of a rapist, and in my day would have been known as 50p piece head as every time the ball came off his swede it took a trajectory That was seemingly impossible.
Are you on about the same player? Did you not see his goal against Cardiff?

Are you on about the same player? Did you not see his goal against Cardiff?

I was responding to the post, in which the opening line states ‘on tonight’s game alone’

And on that basis he was eager but gash.

Sone on here main about McB, but Anomahs touch made him look like a Messi/Busquets love child.

All very middle class and all white. Even the dogs are middle class, there’s no football as we know it taking place here.

There's a black lab sat on the right in typical Labrador 'that-looks-nice-can-I-have-some' mode. Partially hidden by the cool dude walking away with the pac-a-mac casually slung over his shoulder.

I can't see an obvious lock on the push bike though, so I suppose the Northern oiks would soon have that joining the laser dinghys and the ducks.

There's a black lab sat on the right in typical Labrador 'that-looks-nice-can-I-have-some' mode. Partially hidden by the cool dude walking away with the pac-a-mac casually slung over his shoulder.

I can't see an obvious lock on the push bike though, so I suppose the Northern oiks would soon have that joining the laser dinghys and the ducks.
Token black!

Fulham are one of those teams that have managed to never really offend me and in spite of us losing it that 5-4 game at Bramall Lane was weirdly enjoyable with both teams going all out attack.
They are a none eventful type of club, the sort of club to support if a quiet steady dull and boring life is your goal. A pipe and slippers club with the wife getting the tea on.

Agree. On tonight's game alone Watkins and Benrahma aren't for us. Watkins anonymous and Benrahma no will to defend. Liked the look of Onomah. Strong, skillful and pacey.

To be fair Watkins had zero support up front, they didn't get forward enough in numbers until the last 15minutes. Brentford are also another team that will only play one way (slowly from the back) and do not mix it up. Watkins with a strike partner would be excellent for us (Benrahma more a winger so he is not for us)

To be fair Watkins had zero support up front, they didn't get forward enough in numbers until the last 15minutes. Brentford are also another team that will only play one way (slowly from the back) and do not mix it up. Watkins with a strike partner would be excellent for us (Benrahma more a winger so he is not for us)
Wouldn't disagree about the service but if we end up signing him he can get used to more of the same. We don't create enough goal scoring chances. I'm sure CWAK are all over it. Let's see what happens.

Where is our friend from Brentford who pops up now n then telling us how great they are and we only get their cast offs and can't afford their star players? Hmmm......

Any old excuse to post this timeless classic!

View attachment 87564

(This is in general blades chat because Fulham being promoted affects the Blades as we will be playing them next season - as well as the fact that we caused him to sulk like this thanks to Mr Wilder :)
I’d sooner have Pontus Jansson in the Prem than his former employers.

Back
Top Bottom