Team V Leeds.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WF10BLADE

Reaction score
Would you make any changes?

Brooks to start
Donaldson to start?
Wright in?
Moore to replace shaky Blackman?

Leeds play midweek in Cup let’s hope extra time and some injuries.

Blackman

Basham CCV O'Connell

Baldock Coutts Fleck Stevens

Duffy

Brooks Clarke

Subs: Moore, Stearman/Wright, Lafferty, Lundstram, Carruthers, Donaldson, Sharp

Definitely harsh to leave Sharp out, and a shame to at a ground he's familiar with but I think the Brooks and Clarke combination is currently our best one for an away game like this. It worked at Hillsborough, I can see it working again at Leeds. Horses for courses, and we should look to rotate with the forward options we have.

I think it'll be an unchanged team though.

Blackman

Basham CCV O'Connell

Baldock Coutts Fleck Stevens

Duffy

Brooks Clarke

Subs: Moore, Stearman/Wright, Lafferty, Lundstram, Carruthers, Donaldson, Sharp

Definitely harsh to leave Sharp out, and a shame to at a ground he's familiar with but I think the Brooks and Clarke combination is currently our best one for an away game like this. It worked at Hillsborough, I can see it working again at Leeds. Horses for courses, and we should look to rotate with the forward options we have.

I think it'll be an unchanged team though.
Exactly this

I've had some communications with a Leeds fan today, I had to keep my responses down to words containing two syallabes or less to ensure they understood what I said.

The one I spoke to said they are going to run out easy winners, and I just said I will be happy if we go to Leeds and play well.

I'd keep yesterday's side, although I would look at replacing Sharp with Brooks

I've had some communications with a Leeds fan today, I had to keep my responses down to words containing two syallabes or less to ensure they understood what I said.

The one I spoke to said they are going to run out easy winners, and I just said I will be happy if we go to Leeds and play well.

I'd keep yesterday's side, although I would look at replacing Sharp with Brooks

Happy for everyone to keep thinking like this. Hope their management team think the same as we'll take them to the cleaners as we did the pigs :)

An away game that you'd look at and take a point. The performance will be there as usual, let's hope we can put enough away.

I'd start with Clarke and Brooks up front.

Reactions: BV
Brooks was shite yesterday, but I'd play him for this one. He's proved to everyone that he's a big game player. And a meg will be compulsory against the scum.

Also, just as the bounce got killed, that foolish "marching altogether" nonsense needs extermining too. Duffy off the bench on the hour mark to do the honours.

Being from Leeds and knowing alot of Leeds fans I watch them quite regularly. We stand every chance of coming out of this game with maximum points.

For me their danger man by far is Saiz, the attacking midfielder. At the weekend they changed formation for the first time this season and lined up with a 433 so it will be interesting to see if they continue with this. With Berardi suspended for Friday they will need to bring in a new left back and whoever they bring in (Anita most likely) I feel we can really get at and hopefully get some joy down Baldock's side.

I'm going into this one pretty confident we'll come out winners. Can't wait for Friday to roll around!

I'd like to see us start with some pace up front, we could do with a threat on the break.

Clarke and Donaldson, Brookes in behind.
Are you suggesting leaving out Duffy?

I’ve said before that we can play Brooks as part of a front two, or as one of two attacking midfielders behind one striker, but his defensive ability is not good enough to play him as one of the midfield three with two forwards. The period between him replacing Duffy and Lundstram coming on for Sharp was evidence of this. Duffy has to start for me but I’m happy to see Brooks up top.

Duffy has to play
Brooksy and Clarke or Sharp and Clarke to start
I'd probs my go the former away from home
Seen a fair bit of Leeds and they look really hit and miss
If we can keep them quiet early doors I think we will win this

Injuries in training aside, he’s sure to go in unchanged.

QPR will see changes based on who needs a bit of a rest.

UTB

I said to leeds supporting mate of mine last night we won't be coming for a draw.told him we hadn't drawn a game in 20, he went a bit quiet for a while.

Back
Top Bottom