Team for Leeds?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

For me

-----------------------------------Ramsdale---------------------------------

Baldock--------------Ampadu--------------O'Connell----------------Lowe

-----------------------Basham--------------Osborn-------------------------

--------Lundstram--------------McGoldrick-------------------Fleck--------

--------------------------------------Burke-----------------------------------

We need a fresh approach. Teams are well aware since lockdown how easily we can be shut down and stopped and where our weaknesses are.

We need a cautious, progressive approach against the dirties, and we need to beat the dirty fucking scummy cunts.

Sorry. Tried to be reasonable there. But it's Leeds United.

Hating the pigs comes as part of the DNA sequence.

Hating Leeds is an acquired condition, brought about by years observing the dirty, cheating, self-aggrandising, lowlife, Calendar bastards.

pommpey

Ramsdale
Baldock
Bash
Ampadu
JOC
Lowe
Berge
Norwood
Fleck
McGoldrick
Mystery new pacy striker 🤞🏻 or Burke

However, think Wilder will opt for Stevens over Lowe. We know how solid he can be in these games. Think if anyone drops out it will be Fleck for Osborn. Will need to press and chase everything. Hopefully Bogle gets on the bench this game, we could do with that extra pace and skill down the wings at times.

- - - - - - - - - - - - Ramsdale - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - Basham - Ampadu - O'Connell - - - -

- - - Baldock - Berge - Osborn - Lowe - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Didzy - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - McBurnie - Burke - - - - - - - - -
I’ve no objections to that team. But I think Berge is better as the centre pivot in the heart of midfield.

Pretty much what I would like to see too.

—————Ramsdale————-
——Bash—-Ampadu—-JOC—-
Baldock————————Lowe
—————Norwood—————
———Berge———-Osborn——-
———-Burke—-McGoldrick——

Subs: Foderingham, Bogle, Jags, Stevens, Lundstram, Sharp, McBurnie.

Rambo
George / Bash / Ampadu / Joc / Lowe
Berge / Norwood / Osborne
McBurnie / Didzy
Enda & Fleck need a game or two out of the team - both been way below par since the restart last season.

Burke did well at Villa but I'd like to see him come on with about 20 mins to go and stretch their back 4.

Don't ever want to see Lundstram in a red & white shirt again.

I thing Berge would be good up front.if we are losing to them eeds shithouses at half time.
Sticker Berge up from.you never know it might work.something different.if does happen and he scores .possible saving a few million quid.
As Jimmy Greaves used to say.footballs a funny old game.

One good thing.no leeds scum in town saves from having Bramall Lane lower-tier fumigated.

Burke has to start for me. Not just because of his performance but the way Leeds bomb people forward. We need pace up top to make the most of the space they leave in behind.

We deffo need pace for this game or they will rip us a new one.

Would love it to be

Ram Raider

Georgio (pace)
Bash
Amp
Joc
Lowe (pace)

Burger (class)
Lunny (not slow)
Ozzie (pace)

Goldilocks (class)
Burke (pace)

That should give the scum plenty to think about when they're bombing forward 👍

UTMB

This except Sharp for McBurnie. Big un n a little un together and like the shape.

Ramsdale
basham-ampadu-joc
baldock- norwood-Lowe
Berge-Fleck
Burke-McB

Fleck at CM as i was in between Swapping Fleck or Enda, but dont think swapping both is a good idea, as too many changes to the left side, although definitely sub Osborn on for Fleck if reqd, feel Lowe could add some fresh legs and pace and should be rewarded on his cup performance​

Last edited:
Based on last night and the fact we have a suspension. Who we going with?

My preference would be:

Ramsdale
Basham - Ampadu - O'Connell
Baldock - Lundstram/Norwood - Berge - Osborn - Stevens
McGoldrick - Burke​
Stevens would be great in the hole to be fair 😂. My team choice exactly though, for me Lunny ahead of Norwood if Berge plays central

A lot of our players are out of form but I think we have to let them play their way out of it. Chopping & changing too many all at once is what relegation fodder tend to do.

Ramsdale

Baldock
Basham
Ampadu
O'Connell
Stevens

Berge
Norwood
Fleck

McGoldrick
Burke

When Egan is back from suspension (if Ampadu hasn't done enough to keep his place), then replace Stevens with Lowe.
We need to gradually phase the new players into our system, surrounded by the guys that are familiar with playing in it.

Ramsdale
Basham-Ampadu-JOC
Baldock Lowe
Berge-Norwood-Osborn
Burke-McBurnie

play defensive, hit them on the break with Burke’s pace and McBurnie’s for the flick ons. Ugly long ball but Leeds will just throw everyone forward and will be vulnerable on the counter.

Sharp should be nowhere near our starting 11 ever again.

I love Billy but it's almost painful to watch how out of his depth he is at this level.
Hmmm not so sure. Like to see what him and Burke could conjour between em. We don't know unless we try.
Not sure McB cuts it yet. Time will tell.
Plus Billy likes scoorin against the dirties😉

Plenty of interesting ideas there, but you all know how stubborn and obstinate Wilder can be with match selections.
i.e. if Lunny has trained hard to shake off that penalty miss, Wilder will start him.

Hmmm not so sure. Like to see what him and Burke could conjour between em. We don't know unless we try.
Not sure McB cuts it yet. Time will tell.
Plus Billy likes scoorin against the dirties😉

At least Billy knows how to draw a foul in dangerous areas. Now all we need is Norwood ( if playing) to get the ball over the effin wall 🤣

Ramsdale
Basham - Ampadu - O’Connell
Baldock - Berge - Norwood - Fleck - Stevens
McGoldrick - Burke

I wouldn't change more than one of the defence at the same time and I think Jags is too slow for the high press. Regardless of Stevens not doing much going forward, he's generally quite solid at the back. Leeds have scored 7. Given our record going forward, we're hardly likely to win in an attacking competition.

Fleck is always crap after a break, but last chance for him. Midfield reverts to the more defensive looking one of last season.

Strikers in there for workrate as much as anything else.

We need to press Leeds back and not let them simply press us, because we'll crack and have no reply.

We have to get something out of this game to stop the rot. An ugly, scrappy, well fought 1.0 win will do

Rambo
Bash Amp Joc
Baldock lundstram berge Osborn Lowe
McB Burke

Don't really wanna put lunny in but would rather berge play in the middle than on the right.

Think ozzy and Lowe get the nod on the left as they're a bit faster to deal with Leeds.

Highly doubt this is what CW will go with though

At least Billy knows how to draw a foul in dangerous areas. Now all we need is Norwood ( if playing) to get the ball over the effin wall 🤣
I think i'd rather he were'nt . We sure need someone to be able to avoid hitting the bleedin opposition. Frustrating but I guess w e've been spoiled for 4 seasons practically so we had to have a dip sometime. That's footy. I'm sure CWAK will work it out. I've got my prayer mat at the ready for Sunday😆

He’ll definitely play Mcgoldrick, Leeds take obscene levels of risk when building from the back and Diddzy had the most tackles in the final 3rd in the entire league last season.

Rambo
George / Bash / Ampadu / Joc / Lowe
Berge / Norwood / Osborne
McBurnie / Didzy
Enda & Fleck need a game or two out of the team - both been way below par since the restart last season.

Burke did well at Villa but I'd like to see him come on with about 20 mins to go and stretch their back 4.

Don't ever want to see Lundstram in a red & white shirt again.

I would go with that team if we are sticking to our traditional formation...

....but I think Stevens and Lunny will kept the shirt. I would not be surprised if CW went with Jags as well instead of Egan.

Back
Top Bottom