Swinton Blades

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

s64blade

Reaction score
alright lads...

jus wondering who you all are.. i'm from swinton, and a blade but i dont think i know any of you. Dont know if your all abit younger than me and the lads that i go to the lane with..

UTB
ANY OF YOU LOT GOIN TO dERBY ON ******DAY??

Welcome to the forum :)

We already have an S64 Blade so things may get confusing! :D

Yeah you name pincherer:p

Well we range from 14 - 17 mate. How old are you? Whats your name,might know you.

Im not, got little britain that night. Theres a few others going though:)

i'm nearly 24...

u might know one of the lads i go with, he's turning 18 on friday i think..

he's called dan, he lives up rookery road.

soz about delayed reply but i can only access net at work.

Looking forward to tomorrow lads. another 3 points in the bag, and an all day session round derby. should be a good un. i've heard we've sold about 4600 tickets

UTB

P.S

let me know when them badges are done. i'll be able to get shut of at least 10 for ya

UTB

i herd last night that from the original 4,000 we had been allocated 500 were left but i maybb (probably) wrong;)

4000 had gone yesterday, another 600 gone on sale today, and apparentley all gone too, thats what i read on bbc's site..

any idea when them badges will be done mate, they're quality!!

love the site btw, dint know there was that many blades in swinton, thought it was full of pigs and toytown fans!!!

UTB

Yeah there is fellow s64, how do you get to games?

s64blade said:
P.S

let me know when them badges are done. i'll be able to get shut of at least 10 for ya

UTB
hi, well the badges may be quite a bit but we have just got the order for some more keyrings if your interested in that or becoming a member? just let us know if your interested in anything:D btw joel someone else has enquired about the cds so looks like another sale:D

Nice one. Superblades said he wanted 1 too which i have got, so i will have to get in touch with him.

Back
Top Bottom