Sunderland v Sheffield United - 09/09/2017

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Absolutely superb performance. Took us ten minutes to get going but then absolutely bossed the whole thing.

Hope donaldson isn't too bad, looks a class act but then again, everyone was class today, roll on tuesday

Utterly dominant performance. Well worth all the points.

Took till minute 94 for them to register an on target effort. Shame. We deserved a CS.

We are making some decent (on paper) sides look very very ordinary.

Onwards.

UTB
Was going to post something in here but this sums up my current feelings perfectly.

also our fans today. Massive applause from me, didn't stop singing all game, they sounded amazing!!

Almost good that we conceded late again. Nothing like sitting in the dressing room having won away and feeling slightly disappointed. Makes us want to work even harder on Tuesday.

Magic show of guts and determination - Brooks was a class apart again. Big hope that the new Chief has only got a strain and not a tear - he is just what we needed to complete the jigsaw.

The Magic is Back

Really chuffed with that performance.
Three home wins now supplemented by an away win against quality opposition.

We go from strength to strength.

I refuse to gloat that I predicted 2-1, on this very contraption, to the red and white wizards, but there you go.

Really chuffed with that performance.
Three home wins now supplemented by an away win against quality opposition.

We go from strength to strength.

Not so sure about quality opposition. On paper maybe, they've looked a really poor side this season

Any info on Donaldson injury, fingers crossed ?

what a victory, ive never expected 3pts away to Sunderland. i was saying pre match v derby our next 6 games are so tough on paper Derby H, Sunderland A, Norwich H, Some minnow A, Wolves H & Forest A. id be happy 10pts from them as 16pts from 1st 9 games is brilliant return & here we are with 6pts from 2 games. only 2 pts of automatic. not that for minute thats a realistic aim this season

This is brilliant & what a display from the team. even though i said at half time how Sunderland reminded me of us alot under Adkins in that 1st half with the toxic atmosphere. But you still have to beat what in front of you, we were still so comfortable & were far the better team as we shouldve at least 2 up in the 1st half. i forgot they where 2 divisions between us 4 months ago & Donaldson on that 1 performance was brilliant signing. calmed any of the nerves we had, just what we needed. because he was so clinical which is what we lacked so far. & some birmingham fans were saying he got the service he lacked at Birmingham

Great all round performance. Midfield ran the show, Donaldson looked like exactly what we need up front. Nice touch with the Bradley Lowery chant.

Did Sunderland fuck up the ticketing a bit? I had the end of the row right next to their fans (with next to nothing in terms of segregation) and plenty of our fans, as well as their stewards, were fairly confused as to who should be where. Seat was actually quite comfy in the two minutes I could use it and still watch the game

It was worth the vertigo, a brilliant team performance, with Black man having nothing to do. 3 nil would have been a just scoreline. Just preying that Donaldsons injury is just a mild one. Though dnot think he will be fit for Tuesday. Anyhow, a great day

Back
Top Bottom