Sunderland Manager betting

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not wishing to panic anyone but Wilder's odds suddenly at 1/3 again with Sunderland about to appoint a manager! There's gonna be a lot of people who've wasted their money there surely!

I was in the car earlier and TalkBloke were saying it would be Ross from St Mirren.

The Beeb are saying similar, but note the potential shitstorm:

Ross, 41, who guided the Paisley side to the Scottish Championship title this season, has also had talks with English second-tier club Ipswich Town.

New owner Stewart Donald confirmed Sunderland had "agreed terms and the contracts are with the lawyers".

However, St Mirren chairman Gordon Scott has said there has "been no contact from Sunderland".

He said: "Jack is on holiday. So unless there is some major skulduggery going on then it's nonsense.

"To hold talks with Jack, we would have to grant permission, but we've had no contact from Sunderland at all."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44226120

I was in the car earlier and TalkBloke were saying it would be Ross from St Mirren.

The Beeb are saying similar, but note the potential shitstorm:

Ross, 41, who guided the Paisley side to the Scottish Championship title this season, has also had talks with English second-tier club Ipswich Town.

New owner Stewart Donald confirmed Sunderland had "agreed terms and the contracts are with the lawyers".

However, St Mirren chairman Gordon Scott has said there has "been no contact from Sunderland".

He said: "Jack is on holiday. So unless there is some major skulduggery going on then it's nonsense.

"To hold talks with Jack, we would have to grant permission, but we've had no contact from Sunderland at all."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44226120
TalkShite are owned by Sky who also own a bookies. At no point did anyone say Ross was going to be the manager, they just said they’d received tweets claiming he was the choice. So that people lump on.

At no point did anyone say Ross was going to be the manager, they just said they’d received tweets claiming he was the choice. So that people lump on.

You cynic, you!

Jim White had Wilder's new boss on his show at 11.30. I'm fairly sure he later said, that Stewart Donald had been back in touch and Ross was to be the manager. A discussion followed with Pig-Gray acknowledging fans would have to lower expectations and how Ross 'might be at the club for years'.

It definitely wasn't just a few random tweets.

Having said that, as long as it's not CW I can't really give a shit.

BTW, welcome back. How was Jakarta?

You cynic, you!

Jim White had Wilder's new boss on his show at 11.30. I'm fairly sure he later said, that Stewart Donald had been back in touch and Ross was to be the manager. A discussion followed with Pig-Gray acknowledging fans would have to lower expectations and how Ross 'might be at the club for years'.

It definitely wasn't just a few random tweets.

Having said that, as long as it's not CW I can't really give a shit.

BTW, welcome back. How was Jakarta?
I can’t say with 100% certainty that he didn’t say that but I didn’t hear it.

Jakarta’s a nice place to be incarcerated thanks.

Back
Top Bottom