Sunday & Thursday Football (5 or 7 a-side) - Interested?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Birdwell Blade

Reaction score
Hi all

We run 5 or 7 a-side football sessions which a lot of forum members take part in. Here are the details:

Sundays - 10am - 11am

Thursdays - 6pm - 7pm

(Times may vary now and again)

Both sessions are held @ Goals, 95 Norfolk Park Rd, Sheffield, S2 2RB.

If you are interested, send a message to Birdwell Blade and I will add you to the relevant WhatsApp group. Please just let me know which day(s) you are interested in playing, along with your name and mobile number.

Information below:
  • All abilities welcome.
  • Cost is normally £5 each but depends on the price I get.
  • Shinpads optional.
  • Balls/bibs provided.
  • Pitches are of good quality. Moulded studs or astroturf boots are good. No metal studs.
  • Please arrive 5 mins early and pay on arrival to make my life a little easier!
It's just for fun and fitness, nothing too serious. However, if you say you're playing, please turn up so it doesn't spoil it for the rest. We currently have a pool of around 35 players, so you don't have to come every week, however, priority will be given to those who played the previous week.

Thanks
Birdwell Blade

Looking to boost our numbers for Thursday. We've got a regular 6-7 slot, but we've been struggling a bit lately for numbers.

PM me if you fancy it and I'll add you to the group.

Me, Ballin (Steve) and...........sometimes Romp and Dazblade.

It's mainly made up of of +1s who aren't on the forum, but then we had to, to get a regular game.

Got excited when I saw this, then realised its the old thread 😥

Back
Top Bottom