Students

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Treeton Blade

Blade for life (despite everything)
Reaction score
I was told at half time yesterday that this Sat is the day a large number of new students will be arriving in Sheffield.
Has anyone heard this?, caused a bit of congestion last season I seem to remember, but can`t remember which game it affected.

I was told at half time yesterday that this Sat is the day a large number of new students will be arriving in Sheffield.
Has anyone heard this?, caused a bit of congestion last season I seem to remember, but can`t remember which game it affected.

For the last two years they have decided to have their arrival day on the same day we have a match at home.

In August? It's probably just an open day, in which case there's unlikely to be a noticeable difference - universities have them every few weeks or so I think.

Preston at home last season was carnage, as that was the start of the new university year in mid-September.

In August? It's probably just an open day, in which case there's unlikely to be a noticeable difference - universities have them every few weeks or so I think.

Preston at home last season was carnage, as that was the start of the new university year in mid-September.

Was just about to post this.

It should be the weekend we play Everton away this year, so Wednesday will be at home on the Saturday and city centre roads will be closed on Sunday morning for the 10K.

Yep... Everton away is the weekend before intro week.

Teaching starts w/c 30th September so there may be the odd stragglers turning up when we play Liverpool.

I'm sure I saw the other day (in fact i might of read it on here) that the student accommodation near the lane are expecting most students to move in on the 14th September so will clash with home game vs Southampton

Ha, I remember the chaos this caused last year. Getting through the centre was nearly impossible going by some posts on here.

Back
Top Bottom