Stubbornness? Not the master tactician we thought he was?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ok, People not being funny in any way.so don,t take it the wrong way.
Have you got a coaching badge for professional football?.
Have you got all the managerial qualifications ?.
Have you got the experience of managing clubs from non-league to the premiership?.
if you have then you have the right to advise Chris Wilder.
I don,t think it is fair to turn agaInst him. the minit things go wrong.
After all, he has done for us. if it wasn't. for Chris Wilder, we wound be nowhere near the premiership.
Not having a go at anyone. you are entitled to have an opinion.
Just giving my humble opinion. from another angle.
I have been a Blade since 1957.

You say yourself he only signed players for our current formation. If he changes it now, logically wouldnt we stand less of a chance of improving?

How many players was he signing for a 3-5-2 overlapping centre back system at the start of the L1 campaign? Zero

The OP makes a fantastic point.

In fact, if he's willing to change to a 4-4-2 or a 4-2-3-1 midway through a game, surely a weeks worth of training with a new system would yield better performances than when they wing a new system chasing an equaliser.

How many players was he signing for a 3-5-2 overlapping centre back system at the start of the L1 campaign? Zero

The OP makes a fantastic point.

In fact, if he's willing to change to a 4-4-2 or a 4-2-3-1 midway through a game, surely a weeks worth of training with a new system would yield better performances than when they wing a new system chasing an equaliser.
He had the players available to make it work. He would have known or believed this when he picked it . We have had numerous windows now that the squad us 100% his and for this system. The OP didn't say otherwise which is where my comment came from.

Back
Top Bottom