Incoming? Striker: Loren - Real Betis

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thats only 14,000 Euros a week, or about 12 grand, and he will be paying 50% tax in Spain.

Cant be reyt.
It's from this site ,he may have signed a new contract since this was put together I'm not sure
Screenshot_20191115-080521.jpg
Screenshot_20191115-080521.jpg

The Star are reporting on this again today. Not because there is anything new to say, but so you click to see if there is anything new, and then use one of your free articles up before being asked to pay for the rest of their none stories. I'm not gonna bother posting a link because it's not worth it.

I used to stick up for the star, I think the Wednesday bias stuff is nonsense. But the content they produce and then ask you to pay for is pure click bait and not worth the money. You get better news and oppinion on here.

Just use Google Chrome in Incognito mode and when you run out of 'Free Articles' close the window and open up Incognito again ;)

Looks like a Ched type player with a bit of pace with the ability to go past players and have a hell of a decent shot.

Deffo worth a punt to get us over the finishing line. Would expect us to be on or around 27 points when we hit January.

UTMB

Edit: Does anyone remember him from the Friendly at all?

Looks like a Ched type player with a bit of pace with the ability to go past players and have a hell of a decent shot.

Deffo worth a punt to get us over the finishing line. Would expect us to be on or around 27 points when we hit January.

UTMB

Edit: Does anyone remember him from the Friendly at all?
If I remember correctly he started and was fairly decent in build up but lacked service and was kept quiet by Egan, Bash and JOC. But not many have got the better of them three. ;)

One to get up on YouTube then. Lovely bit of gossip 👍

By the sounds of that article, this one is going to rumble on for a few weeks with Tottenham heavily linked and West Ham in the running too

By the sounds of that article, this one is going to rumble on for a few weeks with Tottenham heavily linked and West Ham in the running too
West ham need to sell to buy and spurs aren't exactly cash rich either after taking out a 150 million loan

WUEDP

Hopefully its this lad and or Dennis were after,

Must admit this doesnt excite me as much as dennis as i dont believe we need a 6"2 striker, we need a small agile player with pace to get in behind

20/08/20 - 22:45 - INTERCAMBIO - Seville Correo - Loren - Sheffield United a Club Lorenzo Jesús Morón García viaja mañana a Sheffield para someterse a un examen médico antes de un movimiento récord al club de la primera división. fue citado diciendo que "siempre han sido cantado gusanos, nunca imanes".

I’ve no idea either 🤷‍♂️

20/08/20 - 22:45 - INTERCAMBIO - Seville Correo - Loren - Sheffield United a Club Lorenzo Jesús Morón García viaja mañana a Sheffield para someterse a un examen médico antes de un movimiento récord al club de la primera división. fue citado diciendo que "siempre han sido cantado gusanos, nunca imanes".

I’ve no idea either 🤷‍♂️
Basically says he's on his way for a medical and then ends saying "they've always sung maggots not magnets" 😂😂😂

Lorenzo Jesús Morón García travels to Sheffield tomorrow to undergo a medical examination before a record move to the first division club. he was quoted as saying that "worms have always been sung, never magnets."

I’ve no idea either 🤷‍♂️

08/20/20 - 22:45 - INTERCAMBIO - Seville Correo - Loren - Sheffield United to Club Lorenzo Jesús Morón García travels to Sheffield tomorrow to undergo a medical examination before a record move to the first division club. was quoted as saying that "worms have always been sung, never magnets

Worms? 😉

08/20/20 - 22:45 - INTERCAMBIO - Seville Correo - Loren - Sheffield United to Club Lorenzo Jesús Morón García travels to Sheffield tomorrow to undergo a medical examination before a record move to the first division club. was quoted as saying that "worms have always been sung, never magnets

Worms? 😉
We can't even spell our players names right.
What chance have any of us got of translating 'maggots' into Spanish?

I’ve no idea either 🤷‍♂️
Bet you do

Worms? 😉
Clearly fake news put around by the extremist tendency within the angling community.
Beer drinkers unite and fight this heresy!!

manana - 'morning'. I never knew that but this is incredible!
manana a - suddenly makes it become 'tomorrow (to)'. Fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom