Stream for Dingles game

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Berlin Blade

Large Member
Reaction score
I'm watching it on this link if anyone's interested. Been good so far.

<<LINK REMOVED, PM IF YOU WANT ME TO SEND>>

You might have to click one of the other streams on there, it tried to show me bloody rally driving at first.

Last edited:

Appreciated mate but you could get the site owners in trouble with this. Can you edit the post and remove the link? People can PM you for it if they want it.

Can't see it, loads of adverts in front of it, every time I click on it, it asks me to download flash player but I ain't downloading anything as no doubt it'll be dodgy.

Can't see it, loads of adverts in front of it, every time I click on it, it asks me to download flash player but I ain't downloading anything as no doubt it'll be dodgy.

Just close the adverts. You don't have to download anything.

Just close the adverts. You don't have to download anything.

Every time I click the cross buttons it opens up another website haha I can never figure these streams out, I can see a tiny bit of it.

if your using chrome add an extension that disables ads, you have to actually click the crosses in the right order, if you dont it will load another page haha

Thanks everyone I seem to have it working now the picture is only small but I don't want to fiddle with it as finally gotten rid of all the adverts

Nice view from here in Finland.... Paul Walker doing the commentary. Quite impressed with the coverage, id defo recommend Viaplay to anyone else living in the Nordics.

Shame about Clarke... what a pudding!
20170819_151444.jpg

Back
Top Bottom