"Stop being dickheads"

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good, get the tossers out of this club. The violence and thuggery is creeping back in and it needs to be rooted out again.

Away games in particular are no longer the enjoyable experience they used to be because of our new generation of morons being egged on by their older counterparts.

"We are working with the police in coordinating a root and branch approach to identify those supporters"
Can anyone enlighten me as to what 'root and branch approach' actually means other than being some bullshit pr rhetoric?

"and a 39-year-old have both been charged by police since the weekend and their Kop season tickets have already been annulled."
Which just goes to show that you're never too old to be a dickhead.

"Sheffield United have been reported to the Football Association following Saturday's game and the club could face sanctions, including financial penalties."
Anybody know what exactly we've been reported for, the throwing of missiles, the abuse of Norwich staff (presumably Wilder!), or the trouble outside the ground after the game?

It's all very depressing and shows the club in a poor light. It puts people like me off going to away games in case opposition supporters fancy having a go at us just because we support the Blades.

"and a 39-year-old have both been charged by police since the weekend and their Kop season tickets have already been annulled."
Which just goes to show that you're never too old to be a dickhead.

Goes to show that the principle of "innocent until proven guilty" doesn't apply to football. The punishment is dished out before any conviction.

I would like to express my condemnation for the bottle-throwers on Saturday. Both of them missed by a mile. Such a shoddy level of accuracy has no place at Sheffield United.

Perhaps they missed on purpose as an ironic gesture with regard to our shooting ability in the game......... then again that would be assuming a level of intelligence that is clearly beyond the perpetrators.

Goes to show that the principle of "innocent until proven guilty" doesn't apply to football. The punishment is dished out before any conviction.
Been charged, not found guilty at this stage. Reasonable to suspend season ticket until legal case is over. Return it if found not guilty. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Perhaps they missed on purpose as an ironic gesture with regard to our shooting ability in the game......... then again that would be assuming a level of intelligence that is clearly beyond the perpetrators.

I certainly think that the punishment should be more lenient if you can prove that the crime was ironic or satirical.

Like throwing a bottle of piss into the away end on 44 minutes as a tribute to Samir Carruthers or something.

I certainly think that the punishment should be more lenient if you can prove that the crime was ironic or satirical.

Like throwing a bottle of piss into the away end on 44 minutes as a tribute to Samir Carruthers or something.

"In my defence, it was a satirical socio-economic comment at the ongoing disintegration of our post-modernistic society....... m'lud"

Class it as a 'suspension' until investigation complete ;)

Banning orders don't work...at all. Only for England away games as you have your passport taken from you. When you get a ban, you should have to report to the police station 30 mins before the game, thats the only way you can keep them away.

Been charged, not found guilty at this stage. Reasonable to suspend season ticket until legal case is over. Return it if found not guilty. I don't see anything wrong with that.
Plus the club don't need legal condition of guilt to ban people from their private grounds. You can be banned from a nightclub or restaurant just for being rude to the staff. Club needs to aggressively stamp out these morons

Banning orders don't work...at all. Only for England away games as you have your passport taken from you. When you get a ban, you should have to report to the police station 30 mins before the game, thats the only way you can keep them away.

Well said Sir, I like it.

That's not really practical though. I doubt SYPD would be interested. Maybe the alternative would be an automatic custodial sentence for breaching a banning order. Then, if you were on one and breaching it, you'd keep your head down.

That's not really practical though. I doubt SYPD would be interested. Maybe the alternative would be an automatic custodial sentence for breaching a banning order. Then, if you were on one and breaching it, you'd keep your head down.

They already do that. And banning orders have massively curtailed trouble at the football.

That's the loose translation for the Neanderthal supporters they're on about.

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2017/september/statement/
The club are partly to blame, they've been too soft on knob heads for too long. Seems that the action is only taken when something lands on the pitch and an away supporter gets his jaw broken.

Where was this statement when we were in League one and our knobheads were trashing away grounds etc

Did you cause any trouble?
No, but then i never caused any to get banned.I wasnt even going to the game, I had a fight with a dickhead near the ground and had a ban imposed on me. Got a kicking from syp on BP forecourt, went to bring charges against a certain officer, but the cctv had dissapeared ! Got ban overturned a year later. Never had an issue with attending on a banning order, get tickets from a mate, its that easy !

They'd chop their hands off in Saudi...just sayin' like...

Back
Top Bottom