Stephen Quinn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reynoldo

Reaction score
Does anyone know if he still live in Sheffield? I’m assuming he still plays for Reading but saw him today at a school open day with his wife and young lad.

I didn’t get to speak with him but I was surprised that he might still be in the area.

Does anyone know if he still live in Sheffield? I’m assuming he still plays for Reading but saw him today at a school open day with his wife and young lad.

I didn’t get to speak with him but I was surprised that he might still be in the area.

Waiting for an ITK to confirm he’s joining us in January as Coutts’ replacement.

He was a regular with alan Sat behind me at the lane up to last season, not seen him lately.

He married a local girl (my mates cousin) so maybe.

Had a nice chat with Alan in the Grapes on St Patricks Day. He was more shitfaced than I was, which was impressive.
Think Alan's house is still up for sale, it was on right move near Wortley I think. Interestingly the only memorabilia on the walls was utd.

Stephen Quinn used to live somewhere just off Sandygate (not far from Hallam FC), not sure if he still does.

Noticed he has been liking a lot of United related Instagram posts recently. The love for the club and City never dies.

Funny enough my brother who works for Sheffield Housing Association text me earlier today saying he saw Squinny and his kids walking through his office today

Is Stephen finally off to big school? :)

I've also seen him walking the streets of Sheffield before. Ecclesall Road to be exact.

It's almost like he goes outside sometimes.

Stephen Quinn does still live in Sheffield and he would love to come back to the Blades at some point. Whether events would transpire to allow that to happen...who knows.

He married a local girl (my mates cousin) so maybe.

Had a nice chat with Alan in the Grapes on St Patricks Day. He was more shitfaced than I was, which was impressive.
I also had a nice chat with Alan in The Grapes , and he was also more shitfaced than me , and on that particular night ( the Town Hall thing last May) that was spectacularly impressive.

There are conclusions to be drawn from this.

Back
Top Bottom