Stearman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

For me it was between him and Didsy for man of the match. Quality, calm and assured performance from Stearman. He brings that little bit of experience and composure that Egan lacks at the moment so he was a perfect replacement.

A fine example of our strength in depth...and on a budget. Great recruitment by the management team. He's a real professional, dependable and a real leader - which we need at this point in the season and without Billy on the pitch.

Well played, lad.

Love him. Always makes me smile when he feigns to pass it long and then plays it to the man next him him. Can’t believe nobody has clocked it and he keeps getting away with it year after year.
I noticed that yesterday. Made me smile

With our makeshift defence, O’Neill not picking Grabban to play as a second striker was criminal. They have nothing to play for and choose to twat it up to the big lad hoping Lolley can somehow join him and nick a goal from wide. Joyless football.

Anyway, back to Stearman - another reason to like him is he’s as one footed as I am. :)

Both Stears and Cranie are model pro's, no nonsense, just get on with the job, very lucky to have them both, ready to be called upon.

One of the big strengths of Wilder has been how well drilled the reserves, particularly the defence, are.

When we've had forced changes, even if the side is weaker for them, the team that plays never looks disorganised or unfamiliar with each other. Players that step in are comfortable in their roles as though they've done it every week.

Players like Stearman, Cranie, Freeman, haven't seen a lot of the first team but they come in and do their job when needed.

What a guy, more than likely be dropped on Monday. Won’t moan will get behind the team and be ready to get on and do his bit , just like after Middlesborough. Top man was brilliant today against big money Murphy and grabban.
100%

Reckon he’s wanna them lads who is fine, has a shot and goes from zero to shitfaced in 2 minutes o_O

Back
Top Bottom