Stearman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What a guy, more than likely be dropped on Monday. Won’t moan will get behind the team and be ready to get on and do his bit , just like after Middlesborough. Top man was brilliant today against big money Murphy and grabban.

I only saw a bit of the match but he looked injured at one bit but just shrugged it off and carried on. Top man.

I thought he was dodgy last season but hands up he’s been excellent when he has appeared this season.

What a guy, more than likely be dropped on Monday. Won’t moan will get behind the team and be ready to get on and do his bit , just like after Middlesborough. Top man was brilliant today against big money Murphy and grabban.

Yep. And we underestimate at our peril just how hard it is to step into a team now and then, at the drop of a (magic) hat, and perform to that level. This applies for any position on the pitch, but especially so, I’m gonna suggest, for the central CH in a back 3. It’s still a relatively exotic role, it’s demanding as fuck, and the best defensive units (inc keeper) tend to be those that build up an understanding over time. Which means game after game after game. Stears ain’t had that. Top man!

Forest didn't offer much but the makeshift defence did fine.

If Richard Stearman saw you’d broken down on the motorway, he’d pull over and risk his life pushing you onto the hard shoulder. He’d then alert the Highways Authority and recommend you a competitively priced and reliable local breakdown mechanic.

If Richard Stearman saw you’d broken down on the motorway, he’d pull over and risk his life pushing you onto the hard shoulder. He’d then alert the Highways Authority and recommend you a competitively priced and reliable local breakdown mechanic.
If Carling made Centre Backs they'd probably make a Richard Stearman

Such players are key in a successful squad. Top professional, loved how he was reeling his hand as the crowd sang loud after Duffy's wobbler.

Hear Hear he has never let us down :cool:

I thought he was dodgy last season but hands up he’s been excellent when he has appeared this season.

Aside from the first couple of matches he played, he was excellent last season and unlucky that Egan has had such a good start to his blades career.

Back
Top Bottom