Squad Print.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

B14Nco

Reaction score
F85E2042-B96C-45E2-B8CC-65443090FC6B.jpeg
This is my Mona Lisa, my sistine chapel, my legacy. :) Alright it isn’t but I’m pretty flippin proud of it.

Not sure the resolution on here will do it justice so there is a link to my twitter account (@artbianco) below where it’s a little clearer.

They’ll be on sale very shortly so just thought I’d give you a heads up if you had a birthday coming up and were struggling for pressie ideas :)

(Also thanks to those that helped me with some of the historical legends that now grace the picture - much appreciated!).

x

Stunningly good, please link when they go on sale.

Brilliant, just a shame you had to spoil it by scrawling your name across it :p

Judging by the reaction on Twitter, you're going to sell loads of these! Awesome work Sir.

Looks great....will you please let me know when it’ll be available and the cost, cheers
UTB!

Brilliant, just a shame you had to spoil it by scrawling your name across it :p

Judging by the reaction on Twitter, you're going to sell loads of these! Awesome work Sir.
Cheers buddy! And yeah it’s been a little overwhelming. The fact Some of the players on there seem to be really liking it and wanting to buy it has kinda blown my mind :)

Cheers buddy! And yeah it’s been a little overwhelming. The fact Some of the players on there seem to be really liking it and wanting to buy it has kinda blown my mind :)
Yeh I saw that there were a few players had commented on it, fantastic stuff :)

Well deserved credit, it's superb.

Brilliant! In fact I'd go as far as to say that I don't usually go in for stuff like that around the house - Mrs Bon II would do her nut if I did - but that is something that I'd be prepared to go into battle for.

You've even managed to take the pillars out of the kop (McCabe take note).

Back
Top Bottom