Spurs should have played in orange because they were peeled, fan rages on utube

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Danny Rose should be concentrating on Newcastle.

Joking apart if I just heard this orally I'd think it was Paul Chowdry taking the piss.

56 seconds for me, and that was only because I was skipping though the other posts on the thread.

Any advance on that, has anyone endured the full ten minutes?

Watched the whole thing. Don't care about the way people talk but it's impressive how he manages to make a ten minute video with so little content.

Summary:
We should beat teams like Sheffield United
We rely on talented individuals but they don't play like a team
There must be some kind of issue with the way they train

He repeats these points ad nauseum and the line about "we should've been playing in orange because we're getting peeled" was kind of funny.

To his credit, this is 99% of fan vlogs so he's hardly an exception.

Done it, Fam! Full video! 10M34Secs.
Here's the highlights.
"I tell you, Blud....I was squeezing air, Fam!".
"These Sheffield, man....it's like they're on steroids, Fam!"
"Big man ting', Norf Landon is dead, man"!
"After the second goal went in, I was doin' a Stevie Wonder, Fam!"
"You get me, Fam.....The Blades....Wesley Snipes FC, Fam!" 😂😂😂
"We're gettin' Pamela Anderson, Bruv......Man's done, Man's done!"
UTB

Watched the whole thing. Don't care about the way people talk but it's impressive how he manages to make a ten minute video with so little content.

Summary:
We should beat teams like Sheffield United
We rely on talented individuals but they don't play like a team
There must be some kind of issue with the way they train

He repeats these points ad nauseum and the line about "we should've been playing in orange because we're getting peeled" was kind of funny.

To his credit, this is 99% of fan vlogs so he's hardly an exception.

I don't think anyone is having a go at the way he talks. He is just so annoying with absolutely no content. At least most vlogs attempt to analyse the game.

This guy is simply not going to get snapped up by Gillette Soccer Saturday 😂

I don't think anyone is having a go at the way he talks. He is just so annoying with absolutely no content. At least most vlogs attempt to analyse the game.

This guy is simply not going to get snapped up by Gillette Soccer Saturday 😂

I don't know, pal. He's more entertaining than Charlie Nicholas. Jeff Stelling said the other day, "Charlie Nicholas, a man so dull that paint watches him dry"! :)

UTB

managed 2mins 20 until I had enough
Did better than me,1min 27secs because was trying to make out what was said, but to no avail. Bit like writing really, if it's not legible no point in writing it.
Having said that, purchased a new phone contract, on the phone, this week from the Merseyside area. I had to ask for a repeat on several occasions and we have Scouse (not the dish) grandkids.

Amazes me that people think they are so important that they fill the internet with this drivel.

Here's a clue bro, you aint.
Fam out.

He need to shut his cake ‘olé an gerrorimsen

I used to know a clot just like this, was really a parody of himself, would walk round the bars and clubs, big puffa puffa coat on even in summer, belt that low we could see his under garments chatting about fam and blood innit
Saw him in Curry’s on Queens Rd selling white goods, spoke quiet well when wanted to

Would love to see this plonker on sky sports with Souness and Roy Keane tho 🙂

Back
Top Bottom