Sorry

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My post was going to be about how weak we are on the right wing- back but got distracted when a Squirrel had the audacity too squeeze through my window and tried to run off with my American style kettle chips. I can tell you now. there is no meat on a squirrel, some on the legs, bit like a big chicken wing. Anyway we need to stengthen on the right wing back, a cross between Baldock an Freeman and perhaps another striker who can finish like Moose.

That's nothing. One of the bastards once tried to assassinate Knill.

That made me laugh, but.........

It could work you know, I could limp a bit, looking pitiful is already a given.....

"Just one night out a month could give hope to a broken old Crab and help bring him out of his shell. Just visit www.facelikeasmashedbaboon.org to register your interest, the first 5 applicants * to apply will win a voucher for a 3 course meal at The Happy Crab.

* ok 5 is a bit optimistic I know......

It could work you know, I could limp a bit, looking pitiful is already a given.....

"Just one night out a month could give hope to a broken old Crab and help bring him out of his shell. Just visit www.facelikeasmashedbaboon.org to register your interest, the first 5 applicants * to apply will win a voucher for a 3 course meal at The Happy Crab.

* ok 5 is a bit optimistic I know......
i just tried to donate.....this is not a real website......is it?

After a few drinks on holiday, the following was discussed.

How come a Cockroach can (apparently) survive a nuclear blast, yet I once easily despatched one with a Nike trainer?
They can't, but they can withstand higher levels of radiation than most creatures.

Not an expert myself these days, but may be time to get a new chat up line......

:)

Cockroaches are resilient creatures and can withstand nuclear radiation amongst other extremes which would finish us off in a jiffy. They will also eat just about anything with one notable exception - margarine. Food for thought (in the literal sense!).

Cockroaches are resilient creatures and can withstand nuclear radiation amongst other extremes which would finish us off in a jiffy. They will also eat just about anything with one notable exception - margarine. Food for thought (in the literal sense!).

Yes, but not a nuclear explosion as the urban myth suggests.

One of their favourite foods is other cockroaches.

Why won’t they eat margarine ? Other than it being vile that is?

Yes, but not a nuclear explosion as the urban myth suggests.

One of their favourite foods is other cockroaches.

Why won’t they eat margarine ? Other than it being vile that is?

Probably because its just a couple of molecules which separate it from paint.

You don't really appreciate Squirrels that much until you're stoned.

Then you realise how efficient and sneaky they are compared to other mammals their size.

I didn’t appreciate them until I read this post stoned.

Fuck it, let's get Nyron Notworthy back at centre half. While we're at it we'll stick Jean Calve at right back, Jonathan Fortune at the side of Nyron and Andy Taylor at left back. Champions League in 2 years. BLACKWELL AAAHT

Strikes me that we have the 3rd most crosses and the 4th most corners. McBurnie wins an amazing number of headers to clear the ball in defensive situations. He also wins loads of aerial duels around the pitch. He scored one great goal from a cross and showed at Swansea he knows how to glide the ball into the net with skillful headers. We also have Egan and O'Connell competing for corner crosses

We need to join the dots when attacking. What can we improve?

McBurnie is 6th in the whole of the P.L. for Aerial Battles Won.

He's 27th for Headed Clearances!!

'

Back
Top Bottom