Song bugging me

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Richard Haythorne

Reaction score
Ok song sung which I cant understand end of
Aeeo aeeo sufc sufc ..followed by muffled chant ??
Ideas

Of course technically it's "Allez-allez-allez-oh" - French, as far as I can tell. A chant from the continent popular with Bayern Munich a few years back that came to these shores when Everton adopted it. Or so I'm told.

If you want lyrics for “I’m a Rambler” you’ll have to find them out for yourself ;) now that is a classic.

Gets sung by about 10 to 15 of us at the back of D everynow and then(very little this season though) love the song but not enough people know it, would be great to get it going properly !

It's a crap 'song' in my opinion and the 'we're' you've posted is normally missed by the 'sing it as fast as possible' brigade, making it even worse.

Agreed it’s a crap song. It pains me that this is sung and Shoreham Boys (original) and We Are Bladesmen barely get an airing these days.

The Ally-O song appeared at The Green Man before Wembley v Hull. It was a hot afternoon in the pub garden, the air was thick with red smoke and that song was sung for about an hour and continued for the march down to the ground. It was a great part of a good day.

It's a crap 'song' in my opinion and the 'we're' you've posted is normally missed by the 'sing it as fast as possible' brigade, making it even worse.
Not just the one song though is it, every song gets sung too quickly, even the ‘United, clap clap clap sounds like it’s gone to two claps, they just can’t wait can they? :)

Can't stand that WAWATL song personally.
Noticed at the Derby,Wendy singing Forever and Ever...never heard them sing that before...have they nicked another song off us?

I hate the David Brooks song....it’s embarsssing and cringey

Sheffield United
Sheffield United
Sheffield United
Sheffield United
Sheffield United
Sheffield United
Sheffield United
Repeat ad infinitum it really pisses off the opposition and so a classic !

Can't stand that WAWATL song personally.
Noticed at the Derby,Wendy singing Forever and Ever...never heard them sing that before...have they nicked another song off us?
Loads of people sing it. I think it's something to do with, in the past local teams used to play home and away xmas day and Boxing Day.

We sing our beloved anthem to our beloved team.
So why do we sing.......
“LIKE Sheffield United come fill me again?” Instead of “OH Sheffield United come fill me again?”

Makes my fucking teeth itch........

Back
Top Bottom