Somebody mentioned a "Guevara" Wilder...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Any progress on this?

The Twitter account has got a few followers and the voting is ongoing. Next step would be safety investigations to see what the club allows and then costing.

If we know it can be done, and a price then crowdfunding pages can be set up.

Though some people have said big banners have got bad JuJu so that's something to consider - might not be welcomed by all.

Maybe a scaled down version for away days or the BLUT? Bespoke 'BLUT Blades' banner?

I'm surprised our resident expert in copyright matters hasn't commented on this thread when we actually need guidance on the matter.

For what it's worth the design in the OP is a winner for me. Simple, clear and strikingly bold.

Warnock would have loved to have seen a banner of himself on the Kop but somehow Bert thinks that Mr Tufty Wilder will be less than excited about the idea.
It's about the team not one man and the cult of the personality has never been a good concept.

The Twitter account has got a few followers and the voting is ongoing. Next step would be safety investigations to see what the club allows and then costing.

If we know it can be done, and a price then crowdfunding pages can be set up.

Though some people have said big banners have got bad JuJu so that's something to consider - might not be welcomed by all.

Maybe a scaled down version for away days or the BLUT? Bespoke 'BLUT Blades' banner?

What's the address for the Twitter mate? I've got a bit lost with this thread!

Cheers mate! Keep up the good work :D

I'm surprised our resident expert in copyright matters hasn't commented on this thread when we actually need guidance on the matter.

For what it's worth the design in the OP is a winner for me. Simple, clear and strikingly bold.

Missed this Eddie, there’s a useful tag function on the forum :)
Which image do you need guidance on?

Back
Top Bottom