Somebody mentioned a "Guevara" Wilder...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ekke287

Arrives precisely when he means to.
Reaction score
...and I was bored at work. Enjoy!

3329f1j.jpg

That's my home screen sorted !
Excellent work fella !

Was me who suggested it on the 'McCabe pay for a flag' thread.

Something in that style with just Wilder on it would look brilliant.

Emailed John Garrett to try and find out what the safety requirements are for banner/flag materials.

He's out of office but when I get a reply and identify a reliable manufacturer, I'll start a crowdfunding initiative and we'll get it going.

Might be good for the resident artists on here to do a few designs, enter their best and narrow it down to 3 or 4, then do a poll and get the winner made. Can't see owt bettering this, though. It looks great and it nails what we're about these days.

Enough talking. Let's get the ball rolling. Who doesn't love a good flag, eh?

View attachment 32141
I did this 3rd June 2016 - I thought I was being a bit premature. As it turns out I wasn't... but haven't dared removing it from my profile since :)
The issues with it being:

A) he looks a little like Darth Vader when Luke takes off his mask in Return of the Jedi and
B) it's actually from an image when he was Northampton boss.

I think the crowdfunding idea is a quality one... and although I really like what has been done already... if there is a chance of it getting on a flag I'm so going to try and do an image that gets on there... would be the best thing ever. Full stop.

I'll bang some text on in a bit and get a revised version put on. Thanks for the feedback guys!

Revised, incoming....

I've done it for a bit of fun, but I can make a few options if this realistically is going to become a flag / banner.

Good idea BFS, but there's no need for the square, just have Wilder's image against the t-shirt red, it would look better and not quite so (forgive me) clumsy. Sometimes over-doing a design adds nothing at all. It would work on it's own merits IMO, UTMB

It's rapidly assuming the look of a River Island advert.....leave well alone!

Back
Top Bottom