Soccer Souls

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Paulus

Reaction score
The increase in crap click bait sites spouting shit about SUFC is an obvious consequence of PL life but amongst all this predictable none sense is the bizarre eccentricity of Soccer Souls. I can’t resist clicking on them for their pearls of wisdom. 9 out of 10 things they post are so wierd that no one else even bothers reposting them. I struggle to picture the person behind this site but I’m developing a strange affection for it. In latest SS scoop apparently signing Jonathan Hogg will transform our midfield. Transform into what is less clear.

The increase in crap click bait sites spouting shit about SUFC is an obvious consequence of PL life but amongst all this predictable none sense is the bizarre eccentricity of Soccer Souls. I can’t resist clicking on them for their pearls of wisdom. 9 out of 10 things they post are so wierd that no one else even bothers reposting them. I struggle to picture the person behind this site but I’m developing a strange affection for it. In latest SS scoop apparently signing Jonathan Hogg will transform our midfield. Transform into what is less clear.
Now there's a surname made for our nearest and dearest. Alongside Moussa Sow.

Back
Top Bottom