So proud of the man we have in charge!!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dore Blade

Reaction score
Just come across this on YouTube can’t believe how lucky we are to have a manager like CW, to hear him talk about the fans and the future of the club in this way is unbelievable in the modern age. Also it’s not even our club.

Never seen it before just thought I would share!!!

Hope the link works (I’ve got no idea what I’m doing sorry)

I can't believe Wilder loved another club before us, what a tart. He could have pretended he was only faking it

Seems weird watching Wilder talk about a football club that isn’t us in that way.

I know what you mean Its a bit weird but shows the man he is.

Saw this when we were plodding into oblivion at the back end of the Adkins disaster. Its easy to see why the Northampton fans still love him to this day. I took notice because I remembered him as a player (second time round) and knew he was a Blade. I thought then how great it must be to have a manager care that much, so I was absolutely delighted when he was appointed. Thought he was exactly what we needed with what was going on off the pitch, the absolute malaise around the club and the serious need to polish a turd. I got all that from this video.

Showed it to a couple of mates at the time, both of whom still thought Adkins deserved another season. I dont bring that up...

... much.

Wow! What an incredible geezer.
That vid actually increases my belief that he’s the fkn man,and how lucky we are.

Given the same set of players, in the same set of circumstances, I don't believe there are many managers in world football who could extract more from them. He's amazing.

He's working the situation, playing the owner in public to get what he wants to happen at the club - and it worked within days.

He's now 'playing' the prince in public by telling us he has presented his dossier for the JTW and his ambition for the club and not to rest on our laurels.

How can the prince refuse? KM was jipping at the McB and Robo signings though and the prince made it happen.

Nobody knows where the prince can raise the £50m for the properties but its all easier if we are safe in the P.L. for another season.

Wider's ambition for January has taken me by surprise though, I have to admit. I thought we spent a lot in the summer. He'll have read the vibes and the possibilities and will play it for all its worth. Bet the prince is shitting himself at these numbers. Its all ok IF we stay up but that £50m for the properties has to come from somewhere.

Just come across this on YouTube can’t believe how lucky we are to have a manager like CW, to hear him talk about the fans and the future of the club in this way is unbelievable in the modern age. Also it’s not even our club.

I’ve seen it before but it’s good to look back and see how much/ if he’s changed since then and to be fair he hasn’t much has he? He‘s maybe a bit more measured in his style now but then again he was pretty wound up and and not ‘appeh‘ in this video. Love the bloke, we were so lucky to get him when we did, but as we can see, he’ll not take any crap. I hope HRH is aware of that.

That’s the video I watched either just before or just after he came to United and it made me think, yep he’s the man for our great club

never doubted him since

That's old, watched this years ago , but yes he is our Ferguson , Shankly and we have got him NOW , so take this all in , and be celebrate and make memories because nothing lasts forever .
Wonder where his Statue will go in the car park ??

That’s the video I watched either just before or just after he came to United and it made me think, yep he’s the man for our great club

never doubted him since
Yeah, I was quite skeptical when he was announced but almost as soon as he started it was difficult not to think ‘there’s something about him’. He didn’t just say the right things, he did the right things. As soon as he listed a load of players you thought ‘he’s not messing around’.

Yeah, I was quite skeptical when he was announced but almost as soon as he started it was difficult not to think ‘there’s something about him’. He didn’t just say the right things, he did the right things. As soon as he listed a load of players you thought ‘he’s not messing around’.
Said it today that we’re in Fergie territory.... my mate said more like Clough and it’s hard to disagree

Back
Top Bottom