So it turns out that Moss has always been incompetent...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He and his line team made fuck all mistakes. It was them soft twats at Stockley Park drawing stupid lines all over the pitch that fucked it up.

VAR is supposed to right the wrongs not wrong the rights.
It was Graham Scott who refereed our game mate, calamity Jonathan Moss was the Ref in charge of the soft twats at Stockley Park hence my post (unless I’ve got something totally arse about face).

He and his line team made fuck all mistakes. It was them soft twats at Stockley Park drawing stupid lines all over the pitch that fucked it up.

VAR is supposed to right the wrongs not wrong the rights.

IMG_0410.JPG

It was Graham Scott who refereed our game mate, calamity Jonathan Moss was the Ref in charge of the soft twats at Stockley Park hence my post (unless I’ve got something totally arse about face).

You haven't. I referenced it earlier with a section from his wiki page which suggests his next level of achievement is fuckwit. Well below Riley and Swarbrick though.....

Article is dated April 2016. Very out of date. Would be interesting to see if Moss has been “helped” to improve his performance since then as Keith Hackett suggests should happen for those with poor records. Based on last Saturday it would appear not!

Back
Top Bottom