Sky TV is fucking shit

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The reason i didnt renew my season ticket this season, missed so many home games last season due to fucking sky sports moving k.o times dates i missed out due to other commitments! Wasnt worth having one so now i pick and choose my games when i can go, they will have us playing at midnight soon..fuck you sky!

Logistically the Swans game is a nuisance. Highly doubt there’s a train back. Villa game could be similar.
The Boro game - United have said it will be shown on media channels. Do they mean ifollow?

Times are changing if we agree with it or not I’m afraid. All games in all the leagues will be shown live if we like it or not The internet has changed everything.
Just as in five years all supermarkets will have been converted to delivery hubs.
Clubs are already adapting unlike the high street which didn’t adapt and the results are there for all to see.

That is a ballache for Swansea, I don't think getting a ticket would have been difficult regardless but it's now a huge pain to get back from, even if the plan originally was just to get back as far as the Midlands. Villa I couldn't give a shit about as I'm abroad anyway

I don't mind 5:30 Saturday kick offs, it's the Saturday 3pm to Friday 7:45pm that boil my piss.

I love Friday night games. Finish work a bit early (appreciate not everyone can do this), straight into the pub, have a plenty of beer, watch the game, back to the pub.

Drinking during the day makes me feel tired, and always feels like a bit of a task (I know, I'm a lightweight). Everyone is thirsty on Friday nights. :D

Plus you get a full 2 days recovery!

There's nothing wrong with TV games - it's part of todays rapidly changing culture - and more than just football.

What's wrong is the EFL and in particular the 3rd and 4th tier having a say in what Championship games are worth in todays market.

The Championship wanted a better deal and didn't get it - the idiots in charge have stuffed the Championship up.

For sure the 3rd and 4th division clubs won't be in the decision next time.

UTB

It never fucking ends does it?

By the end of the season over 1/3 of our games will have been on Sky.

Certainly good news for exiled Blades who can't get to games and to supporters who can't get to away games.

On a train back from Bristol hoping to get back in time for kick off. I bloody hate Friday night kick offs. And don't get me started on the Trains Planes and Automobiles journey I had to get back in time for the Derby!!:mad::mad::mad:

It isn't all Sky TV though is it? Pretty sure the clubs have got to accept the offer from sky?

I can't get to games at the best of times, so being able to watch them on Sky is alright for me.

Feel for all you fuckers who are mildly inconvenienced though.

Just checked trains away from Swansea, even trying to get as far as Birmingham isn't possible

I think the clue is in "exiled" soft lad ;)

Your not Moses
90.gif

Back
Top Bottom