Sky pundits to nite...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Only thing I maybe disagreed with was the penalty shout. One of those that yes by the letter of the law it probably was but they are rarely given and would be a bit soft. And if we’re giving soft penalties he could have given the one on Baldock.

It’s a new experience for me. I’ve seen and heard us being praised on TV before, many times but never for the sheer quality of our football.

Patrice just just said...
“I was never scared of Ferguson, but I was scared of disappointing him”
I bet that will ring true with many in our squad.
Was watching the game with the lad , look at Norwoods face for being subbed he said
I turned to him and said , he’ll do what Chris wilder says and if he doesn’t he’ll be told to do as he’s fucking told

Listening to Talksport and Jason Cundy is bigging us up too.

He said he’d watched tonight’s game and seen us close up in the 2-2 at Stamford Bridge.
Cundy said “Mark my words....Sheffield united are a very good side and will comfortably stay up”
”They are so well drilled that very few teams will win at Bramall Lane”

He said Arsenal could have been playing all night and still wouldn’t have scored.
He bigged up Wilder saying he’s a very impressive manager. Said the top clubs like Arsenal should look at appointing him.
Made reference to the criticism he gave Dean Henderson but Cundy said he totally agreed with Wilder.
If a goalie wants to reach the top then they need to cut out basic errors.

Listening to Talksport and Jason Cundy is bigging us up too.

He said he’d watched tonight’s game and seen us close up in the 2-2 at Stamford Bridge.
Cundy said “Mark my words....Sheffield united are a very good side and will comfortably stay up”
”They are so well drilled that very few teams will win at Bramall”.

He said Arsenal could have been playing all night and still wouldn’t have scored.
He bigged up Wilder saying he’s a very impressive manager.
Made reference to the criticism he gave Dean Henderson but Cundy said he totally agreed with Wilder.

Cundy was pretty complimentary - Goldstein seemed to want to keep turning the conversation to Arsenal’s shortcomings but to be fair to Cundy he was determined to give us credit for the way we played.

The bit I listened to did then have them go to a caller who droned on about Emery not being good enough for about 5 minutes, the next caller was a Blade who was given about 25 seconds to talk about Wilder then they went to a break.

Only thing I maybe disagreed with was the penalty shout. One of those that yes by the letter of the law it probably was but they are rarely given and would be a bit soft. And if we’re giving soft penalties he could have given the one on Baldock.

I thought the dive one was a penalty and not a dive.

Nothing like a penalty,

Arsenal, where the player got booked for diving. I said Penalty straight away, surprised by the dive call.

I stuck it on my sky go (a minute behind) and agreed with Dean. Went down far too easily.

Fuck all of the wage stealing tossers. Would prefer they all just went back to writing us off without ever having bothered to watch us play so we can stuff it back down their throats, like we are doing!

Yet another night where the opposition has an “off night “
Said this at the end. It will be disappointing Arsenal drop points at Sheffield. There's been a bit of that but some complimentary stuff as well.

View from will be proper smarty though

Statistically Henderson is tonight the top rated keeper in the prem

Least goals conceded
Most clean sheets
Highest shot save ratio

Back
Top Bottom